A replacement for Jesse Jr.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Let's just cut straight to the chase and elect a guy that already has a criminal record, and previous experience in screwing the people. Pun intended. He's a shoe in.
    Nice deal that Slick Willy communted his sentence. Guess them boys got to stick together.

Reynolds held the 2nd Congressional District seat from 1993 until October 1995, when a Cook County jury convicted him of several sex-related charges, including having sex with an underage volunteer campaign worker. While serving time in state prison, Reynolds also was convicted on federal financial and campaign fraud charges. President Bill Clinton commuted Reynolds' sentence to time served in 2001.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...son-seat-in-congress-20121128,0,4033691.story

2. I only clicked on the link to see if he was black. Yuppers, he'll probably win.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What it is with African's and electing convicted felons to public office?

4. Wish I knew.

keeping it real, I suppose.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Because race is more important to blacks than a candidate's qualifications. I said this somewhere before on this forum, and RCG jumped my case, until I asked him to show me one case, anywhere, where a black candidate was running against a white candidate, and the white candidate received more votes from blacks. Anywhere, any race at the congressional level or higher.

He never answered.

6. rcg the biggest clown on ET.

Unintentional humor is the best.

7. Imo, he is dead serious and we must take him serious. We either comes to terms with him and explore where his thought process.

Of course he won't reply when called to task. That's the MO. Like guerilla warfare. When some part of America is deconstructed, time to move on to the next fish.

8. I think he represents about 15-20% of the population.

9. I never saw the question. Sorry about that. Now, you are asking your question in a vacuum and trying to divorce yourself from the historical context that must be considered when asking such a question.

If you are not aware of this context, you will not understand the answer.:)

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah, on the left side of the IQ bell curve.

Check out this self delusion and stupidity:
    He actually believes he's good at dodging questions.

#10     Nov 29, 2012