A reminder to all you imbeciles that didn't want ANY govt intervention

Discussion in 'Economics' started by stock777, Jan 8, 2009.

1. If you understand the inevitability of breakup then you should see the wisdom in spending dollars. This is a de facto free call on borrowing......

#41     Jan 9, 2009
  2. zdreg

zdreg

government intervention is not wisdom. it is foolhardiness which will destroy the US economy and make the US poor. one of the consequences will be triage as the health system collapses. healthcare will be rationed. the old will be deemed to be useless. that new president Obama with his talk about medicare reforms is preparing the US for that day.
    if you love your parents etc. you will save alot to make sure they can pay secretly for the health care which will no longer be provided by the government. secretly because doctors will become part of a quasi nationalized system of health care.

it is in a more advanced state in europe.

#42     Jan 9, 2009
  3. The states are in debt to the Federal Government, big time. They are bankrupt and are begging for loans from Federal.
    The Federal Government is who owns the military and all-powerful above the law agencies such as IRS, FEMA, Homeland Security, CIA and NSA. Imagine you're one of the ultra elite figures who truly orders around the Federal government. Are you just gonna sit by and doodle while states secede and break apart, especially while they owe you money?

I'll say it again, stop smoking crack or whatever it is you're on.

#43     Jan 9, 2009
  4. You're in for some very big surprises in the next few years. Good luck, and I'm not talking about finances either.

#44     Jan 9, 2009
  5. Yeah but remember, lots of people from the military as well as those agencies you mentioned may have different loyalties when it comes down to the come down.

At some point, rational people will see that the government is full of shit and they will want to be a part of the new Sovereign States or whatever it ends up being.

Imagine you are a soldier from TX, are you going to let some asshole politician in Washington send you down to TX to open fire on your own fellow Texans? Most likely not, you will probably join their efforts, especially if you see that they are doing what they think is best for their people.

The US was supposed to be a federation of states anyway, with a weak central government...not some huge fucking bloated gummint micromanaging every single aspect of people's lives.

It seems many people assume the military, etc will still be intact when states start seceding...I seriously, seriously doubt this would be the case.

A good example would be Robert E Lee during the Civil war. He was offered command of the entire Union Forces by Lincoln, but declined because his HOME STATE was seceding and he was more loyal to them than he was to the Union.

I picked him as an example simply because he was one of the greatest generals of all time and I believe this would happen on a large scale if states started seceding.

#45     Jan 9, 2009
  6. No surprise happ'n in Texas in a few years. The AMERO will not pass, State Gov is against it and has been fighting that idea. The Democrates do not controll the state and have no chance in Hell ever controllling the state.

The Transnational Highway that will run from Laredo up through KC and into Canada, that will happen. This will create a huge run with Commerce and Import, Export money.

So, the only surprise I'm in for, is the possiblity of the US going deeper into a Recession and Texas fighting off all the Transplants trying to move into the State.

#46     Jan 9, 2009
  7. Reaver, I agree.

IF such a situation was to happen, The US military would fraction.

The only way the US gov. can prevent such a case, is if they slowly try and take away rights. So far, the National Gov. has failed to influence Texas on Gun Rights, Taxation, etc.

Like I said, Im not from Texas. I'm a East Coast kid, educated in the Midwest, Spent years Trading in Chicago and Joined a Private Equity Group in Texas. At first, I was like, "What the hell am I thinking moving to this state". Things happen for a reason.

#47     Jan 9, 2009
  8. Government bailouts are nothing more than DIRECTED theft of the american taxpayers/citizens as our countries PLANNED economic destruction CONTINUES (just as the Globalist Wealth Entities plan foretold)........ http://www.infowars.com/?p=7047

If you are FOR bailouts as currently DIRECTED, then you are AGAINST the basic foundations of our country and a FREE market system (not controlled manipulated markets)! :eek:

If they have you BEGGING for BAILOUTS.....they have WON! :mad:

#48     Jan 9, 2009
  9. I see your point, and it definitely seems like TX is the place to be right now.

And I agree, most likely they will/would try to slowly but surely take away everyone's rights and weapons, making secession an almost lost cause.

I feel like a crazy person even talking about this stuff, but it seems to be the way it's headed. I never, ever thought this kind of thing would even cross my mind.

I had many relatives that fought for the CSA, so luckily that kind of mindset comes naturally it seems. ha ha

#49     Jan 9, 2009
  10. BTW, when it comes to the market....."Stay SHORT and Stay OFTEN!!!"

#50     Jan 9, 2009