A Reminder for All Members

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkhoi

nkhoi

look like we are seeing early release of
    Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The (2003)
    [​IMG]

#11     Jun 19, 2003
  2. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Bravo, Baron. You've bulit a fantastic site, and I commend you for keeping it that way.

#12     Jun 20, 2003
  3. klutz

klutz

A clever response considering your use of this board to tout your "services"

#13     Jun 20, 2003
  4. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Just "typing" my mind. Sure I'm considering advertising on here. Thanks for the suggestion.

#14     Jun 20, 2003
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

For the most part, when a post is deleted, it is gone for good. The only time I keep or print posts is when there's an accusation that a person has posted something really libelous or defamatory about a business.

#15     Jun 20, 2003
  6. Why don't you try telling the truth Baron? Your ban of Johnny Rotten had absolutely nothing whatsoever with the rules and good behaviour. Yes, he used bad language from time to time. But he also used good language a lot of the time. And one thing's for sure, he posted a hell of a lot of informative and helpful information to a lot of people, which is why they are now so mad with you. This whole situation isn't about the rules, it is about the selective application of them. There are way more offsenive posters than Johnny on this site, repeat offenders, who never get censored ....let along banned.

But the most despicable part of this situation is the manipulation and lies that you have perpetuated on the ET community. After freezing his account, your moderators had the audacity to go online and declare that Johnny was NOT banned and that he was free to continue posting. Out and out LIES. Ball-faced lies and manipulation. You personally took care of his ban.

And why did you do this?
    Not because of your "rules" about behaviour (that's just your cover story), but because Johnny's thread had become the most popular and insightful thread ever seen on ET. He was anti-establishment and had a mind of his own. But he committed a terrible crime when he made reference to specific brokers, software and vendors that he uses. He wasn't 'advertising' anything - he just briefly mentioned who he uses and then he moved on to trading talk. Expressing an opinion is not a crime. But given the thread's huge growing popularity, one or two paying advertisers started to get upset. So you decided to make a commercial decision to kill him.

You are just a shameless profiteering lowlife, hiding behind a veneer of respectability. You probably even duped your own moderators into believing that Johnny wasn't banned, while you took care of it personally. No wonder you feel the need to put out this announcement. I'll bet that not only are members complaing, but even some of your own moderators feel like they've been taken for fools by you.

By the way, feel free to shut down this username and pull this post because I've already sent out all the PMs I wanted to, so everybody already knows you to be a lying manipulator of the truth. This site isn't about "integrity". It's about dumbing down your audience to keep the user count ticking ever higher so you can attract more advertisers to line your own pockets.

Let's see how fast this post gets pulled and this account frozen as well ....THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS GET BANNED IN THE END.

#16     Jun 20, 2003
  7. klutz

klutz

Poor little JR ..................the establishment nobbled him. This is a MONARCHY little boy and you're low life so run along now.

Aint life unfair !

#17     Jun 20, 2003
  8. At least its a benevolent monarchy....

#18     Jun 20, 2003
  9. Don't worry I'm gone sunshine. I can't stick around people with no brains or scruples for too long. The only problem for Baron is that I've guaranteed countless dozens of people are leaving with me.

Anybody who reads post numbers 1 and 2 from "Daytrading Breakouts in the ES" (Index Futures forum) from a member now banned, and anyone who reads your useless drivvel which typifies most threads on this web site ...are ...

...already packing their bags to leave.

#19     Jun 20, 2003
  10. Brother Sim,

Please stop being so delusional, now there's a good boy...

Candle

#20     Jun 20, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.