A recently deleted Thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aitradesystems, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Stevet,

Clean your mailbox.

#41     Apr 14, 2002
  2. I moderate all threads in both the Trading and Options forums. And as far as your "source", if it was posted on a message board, it must be true, right? Just like everything every person posts on these boards must be Gospel.

And if Terranova "practically owned this site", and paid all that money per month to monopolize this site, then why would they tolerate the sponsorships and banners here from competitors such as Interactive Brokers, Lieber & Weissman, Tradestation Securities, and Bright Trading?

#42     Apr 14, 2002
  3. stevet

stevet

metooxx

done

#43     Apr 14, 2002
  4. stevet

stevet

and if TN are supporting this site - they need a new media buyer -as IB and Bright get all the publicity!

#44     Apr 14, 2002
  5. What they need is a spokesman like Def, Don or Hitman burning up the keyboard.

#45     Apr 14, 2002
  6. You hear it on good authority that he is making good money or that he is going to "share" it?

<i>he is going to share all of his profits</i>

That's laughable.

And by "TN practically owns this site," I meant that they are clearly the biggest advertiser (remember they are TN trading, Realtick, and Market Wise).

#46     Apr 14, 2002
  7. Babak

Babak

To put all this $ amount thing into perspective thestreet.com received $700,000 last year from their banner ads. If you've been to their site recently you will notice that they plaster it with a massive amount of ads, and they have a hell of a lot more viewers than elitetrader.com....you can draw your own conclusions about Baron's monthly income from banners.

#47     Apr 14, 2002