A recently deleted Thread

Discussion in 'Trading' started by aitradesystems, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Brother Pussy,

What does your Freeze Turkey refer to? Are you in the farm produce trade?

Yours bemusedly and with my love,
    Candle

#11     Apr 11, 2002
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

Thank you, and I yours.....you multi-aliased logical rascal. :)

#12     Apr 11, 2002
  3. candle, hehe, no i don't do farm animals. FREEZE TURKEY!!! ... from an old "rockford files" episode. i love that series...lol

magna, i'm beginning to grow on you, arent i? :)

ps better be careful being seen with riff-raff like me.

#13     Apr 11, 2002
  4. Don't delete this one... lets just see how they get on, if they make good free calls then it helps people, if they don't we can rip it out of them. What do ya say!!???

One things for sure he can't spell, but then again neither can I.:)

#14     Apr 12, 2002
  5. Brethren Pussy and wwatson1,

For so long I had thought you were the same person, but I have concluded that you are different people... therefore, I am delighted to have one more Brother than I thought I had...

With love to both of you, my Brethren,
    Candle

#15     Apr 12, 2002
  6. Its about time candle, I was going to stop calling you my brother.

Now lets put this nasty incident behind us and once again be brothers in arms.:)

#16     Apr 12, 2002
  7. Thank you, dearest Brother wwatson1 for your kind words... I hope that you will spread your love to Brother Pussy too, for he is none other than my longest-standing Brother under a different name, Brother TradeRX... I am so happy that we are making headway with our Brotherhood... it warms my heart to feel all this love...

#17     Apr 12, 2002
  8. Just to make it clear-- Baron does not usually delete the actual posts or threads here on the Trading forum--I do. I have a certain set of guidelines by which a post or thread may be deemed inappropriate. HOWEVER, be aware that a large number of posts that get deleted are due to other fellow members referring the questionable post to me by clicking on the Kill link on the post. I then review the post to determine whether it should in fact be deleted or not. So be aware that it is in fact many of your fellow posters here who help alert me to offending posts, not Big Brother scouring every word of every post looking for something to censor.

#18     Apr 12, 2002
  9. Hey Zboy since you brought it up, how much does Baron pay to be a moderator? With these shitty markets I am having much more difficulty achieving my income goal from trading and since my website never really made a dime, I figure I might become a Moderator to supplement my trading income.

With all the jack Baron is making I bet it pays pretty handsomely to keep watch over all these threads and keep them clean from their entertaining but scandalous tendencies. Feel free to PM it to me if you don't want it to be public. :D

#19     Apr 13, 2002
  10. We moderators don't receive any monetary compensation for moderating on these forums. We do it just for the sake of helping maintain these boards as one of the best trading related forums online. That, and we clearly have no life.

#20     Apr 13, 2002