a rebuttal to ET 'doom & gloomers': Trading Opportunities could NOT BE BETTER!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by increasenow, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Mvic

Mvic

What some of us are gloomy about you will understand after you start paying taxes, until then enjoy your free ride :D

#11     Feb 15, 2008

2. Hey Mr. Troll,

After stalking my threads unsuccessfully under various multiple handles, I am glad to see some originality at last however that is still a troll in my opinion.

Todays 2/15/2008 numbers clearly show that consumer confidence has sunk the lowest in 16 years. I rest my case. All my posts verify this sentiment index one way or the other.

First you were manipulated by Bear and Sterns, Goldman sachs, Greenspan and rest of the Wall street ilk, but it soon spread like a plague attaching to your lymph nodes and swelling your brains.

the doom and gloom crowd audience is huge and their numbers are gigantic. How do I know that ? Simple, very simple... stock market weakness tells me how that psychology is working its way down the line. Weak rallies, selling into the strength, quick scalping , running towards the hills and horrible breathe on NYSE and a huge short interest.

Nothing will change this. Once you sink your Titanic while the band is playing you will rest at the bottom of the ocean in a quiet grave.

If you were a resilient strong m*** F u **ker like me, you would have lowered the boats and survived. Yeah take down this stock market that is the last straw of American wealth .

You are done! Finished, go home and shave you public hairs and wait for Government checks to hit your mailboxes.

#12     Feb 15, 2008

3. Trading for scalps and morsels. A nickel here a nickel there. A daytraders doggy dog world that promises to add losses and close accounts under 6 months.

Quick scalping, a nervous and anxiety prone day. There is no wealth and prosperity in this. You make nothing , you sit there for rallies to materialize and sell into strength at the first signs of pops and run to the hills. Most of the money is parked in your 2-3 % paying CDS and money market accounts. You can't even turn the key in your locks. You tell me you know trading? I am in the markets from morning to closing bell, and I see your weak antics, and you call this trading?

#13     Feb 15, 2008
  4. Specterx

Specterx

I don't know - considering all the time you waste spamming the ET boards with complaints about the falling market, seems to me that your days are far more anxiety-filled than mine :)

If you are in fact holding long term positions, I'd suggest basing your investments on something besides blind faith that the market always goes up.

#14     Feb 15, 2008
  5. ,

I have liquidated everything. I mean who would own stocks long in this doom and gloom ? Who would want to be wealthy and prosperous? Who would look for long term wealth building > I mean who should trust his own money with these Wall street pin striped bandits?

Now I am a scalper like you are, daytrading, working for nickles and dimes, scalp here, scalp there, penny here, penny there, churning accounts, waiting for rallies on the horizon, selling into strength, and than running to the hills, always whimpering like a rabbit before the lions roar.

I am just like you, and a step ahead of your dark depressed shadow....

#15     Feb 15, 2008

6. Why are you on here?

You should be seeing a doctor. You need a mental eval.

#16     Feb 17, 2008
  7. again..don't like a market then SHORT it!!...do a google search on hat 'shorting' means...come one!!

#17     Feb 17, 2008
  8. The market is bulging fat and full to bursting, with points day after day after day(eg ES, YM, CL).:cool: This is because of the daily volatility which is facilitating daytrading supersuccess! This is a repeated and repeated and repeated invitation to make yourself rich.. if you have a bit of savvy.

But do you know what?There are a lot of losers on the loose at ET.

#18     Feb 17, 2008
  9. limit

limit

When exactly will your book be published? That's the only reason for possibly starting all these never ending threads, research. Perfect, Tim Sykes is on CBS sunday morning as I type this, fits....lol

#19     Feb 17, 2008
  10. buybig

buybig

BBBWWWHHHHAAAAHHHAAA:D

#20     Feb 17, 2008