A reality check for the United States

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Nov 7, 2010.

1. The USA is looked upon as being very weak. OBAMA has destroyed any military Credibility along with our Congress and former president Bush.

We have refused to really KICK ASS in Afgan...and just recently the VP said that we are "Taking the training wells" off...sending Abrams Tanks.

THE US refuses to win. Our politicans have weaken the Image and now is the chance for countries like N.Korea to truly test us. The launch of the Missle of the coast of California...opps I mean "Chem" trail from a Passenger Jet, was met with Silence by Congress and OBAMA as well as a mass media push to "Cover it up". It was a Chem Trail....

The very dove like stance the US is taking with other countries as well as the War in the Middle East and War at home, with Terrorism, has us spread thin. This is a perfect time to test America. So, I understand N.Korea's move.

However, if this were a few years ago, I would say to N.Korea...watch out. However, I believe we will stand by and do nothing. The American Congress and Politcal Body does not have the Balls to step up....to N.Korea's challange.

WE ARE WEAK IN RESOLVE. But do not mistake us being weak in Military Strength. We are very much able to Take N.KOREA out. However, CHINA holds our debt. So, she is calling the shots, as she did in the 1950 Korea'n war.

the US is looked upon as a weak and starving animal in the Jungle. The Lions are watching us, waiting for the right time to pounce.

Regardless of what American's say, with their heads stuck in the sand, no matter how much idiots pound their chest on this site and elsewhere....we are very weak in Resolve and the OBAMA (did not start with him but will end with him) has weaken the Image of this country close to a situation where its beyond repare unless we go to War.

#61     Nov 23, 2010