A reality check for the United States

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Fortune Teller

every time I see your handle, this old Iguanas tune comes to mind-

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5K-KAMF3Fj0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5K-KAMF3Fj0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#21     Nov 9, 2010
  2. toc

toc

RATs (Republicans are traitors!) have gained strenght in the DC and now they will do anything to further beat the USA down from its already 'financial knees' to 'a total financial knock out'.

But shed no tear, it is the American people who have committed the crime this time by their votes and they will directly pay for it. Do not blame the politicians now, the disease is in the roots.............i.e. thinking of the US common household. I see little chance of turnaround from here.

:D :cool:

#22     Nov 9, 2010
  3. .

November 9, 2010

SouthAmerica: Fortune Teller's comments on this forum reminds me of a movie “Deliverance” - he has a similar intellect to those unkempt hillbillies on that movie. If you saw that movie you know what I am talking about.

After reading some of Fortune Teller's postings on this forum I realized that I am wasting my time answering anything posted by this guy – He is a complete moron.

Here is a small sample of some of his postings on the ET forum.

By the way, this guy is history I just added his name to my ignore list.

Fortune Teller: 10-18-08 01:52 PM - Obama IS a Muslim. He said so with that Freudian slip in the video above in this thread. Why do you think he belonged to that fake Christian Anti-American hate Church?

Fortune Teller: 10-21-08 08:31 AM - McCain almost dying because of Obama's fascination with eating beans before the debates.

Fortune Teller: 10-21-08 08:18 AM - You only have to be 10% black to be considered black. I think black people want it this way. They do not want to be white.

Fortune Teller: 10-21-08 07:32 AM It must be hell being a retard like you who waste's his time watching SNL. I guess you don't have anything better to do on Saturday night. What a loser.

Fortune Teller: 10-20-08 08:02 AM I have heard that Bill Cosby tells black people to be responsible for themselves and their families. Does he not like Obama too?

Fortune Teller: 10-19-08 11:50 AM You should shudder at the thought that Obama was raised a Muslim and his birth certificate does not have a seal on it. Not to mention that he started his political career in the living room of a domestic terrorist and listened to a whack job preacher for 20 years who hates the USA.

Fortune Teller: 11-05-08 07:23 AM Instead of the relentless left-wing liberal crap spouting hate about Bush and then McCain, we good conservative right-wing upstanding Republicans get to bitch about Obama for the nest four years! Soak it all in all you left-wing liberals! Ha Ha!

November 9, 2010

SouthAmerica: Fortune Teller finally described himself with his own words that he is as a real moron - And he is proud of that.

Fortune Teller: 11-05-08 07:20 AM Oh, now after bitching for 8 years about Bush and then McCain, you want everyone to gather around for a "Obama Love-In". You must be stupid. Four years of bitchin' coming your way!

Fortune Teller: 11-03-08 09:44 PM Everything Obama is saying is a lie. Biggest liar to ever run for office.

Fortune Teller: 11-03-08 09:39 PM There is big money behind his campaign. The question is who? Terrorists maybe?

Fortune Teller: 11-03-08 09:36 PM I guess McCain didn't use drugs like Obama or else someone would of said something by now. Or maybe they are just too damn stoned to type.

Fortune Teller: 11-02-08 11:49 AM Nice little sentence in this article about Obama. This will be the third druggie to be President in a row if he wins. You would think the Democrats or Republicans could find someone who hasn't done drugs.

Anyone know if McCain used drugs during his life?

Fortune Teller: 11-01-08 11:56 AM Stupid, slow witted Americans are swallowing everything said about Obama in the media like a prostitute swallowing sperm on a Saturday night. That's how dim witted they are.

Fortune Teller: 10-28-08 08:10 AM Maybe we should throw around the word "Communist" to clearly explain Obama's policies.

Fortune Teller: 11-09-08 11:19 AM You are just pissed because Obama is NOT BLACK. He is more white than black. So get over it. The only part of him that is black is that little tiny sperm that went into that white woman. She made him, not daddy. Only daddy's genetics went into his makeup, nothing else. Obviously he got most of his genetics from his white mom and he was raised by white people.

Fortune Teller: 11-05-08 07:33 AM This board has been taken over by anti-Obama conseratives for the next 4 years. Live with it. It is your karma for bitching about Bush/McCain for the last 8 years. If you don't like it, go shoot your nuts off. They are pretty much worthless anyway right?

#23     Nov 9, 2010
  4. November 9, 2010

SouthAmerica: When I placed "Fortune Teller's name on my ignore list - this is the message that I get from ET.

"The user 'Fortune Teller' was not found in the database. You may have a spelling error so please go back and double check."

After rechecking his screen name I did try again and the same message comes up.

This guy is like herpes you can't get rid off it....

#24     Nov 9, 2010
  5. .

November 10, 2010

SouthAmerica: A "Reality Check" for the United States.

“ Decline of US empire will reshape our world”
    By: Leon Gettler
    The Sydney Morning Herald – November 10, 2010

Other states are on the rise, and the US has squandered its economic power.

MID-TERM elections in the US have traditionally been a poke in the eye for presidents. Before Obama, it happened to Clinton, Bush, Reagan and Truman. But this time around, it feels different. It is another sign of an empire in decline.

The insurgency against Obama reflects a rage against the erosion of American hegemony, its superpower status slipping away, driven by 9.6 per cent unemployment, people losing homes and no let-up in the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression.

Obama has achieved a lot, such as healthcare reform and staving off a depression. But the slippage continues; he was administering chemotherapy on a dying patient.

The decline of the American empire will be felt around the world, by business and society including Australia. It could take decades, but it will reshape our world. As anthropologist Jared Diamond writes in his book Collapse: How societies choose to fail or succeed (Penguin 2005), many civilisations share a sharp curve of decline. It's a common pattern. "Indeed, a society's demise may begin only a decade or two after it reaches its peak population, wealth and power,'' Diamond writes.

All empires, not matter how powerful, must come to an end. Nothing lasts forever. Economic historian Niall Ferguson associates imperial decline with fiscal crises where governments must service a mountain of public debt.

You can read the entire article at:

http://www.smh.com.au/business/decline-of-the-us-empire-will-reshape-our-world-20101109-17m78.html

#25     Nov 10, 2010
  6. toc

toc

Sadly alternatives are not even 1/4th as good..................commie China and stagnant minded EU in the front running.

See lots of chaos in the world if US power goes down even by 20% from current standing. Blame the RATs and now their poison has seeped into the common thinking............as per the elections.

#26     Nov 10, 2010
  7. .

November 10, 2010

SouthAmerica: Reply to Toc

If you want to blame the RATs – then you can start with Rat # 1

"Goldman Sachs the Pillage People" - This Rat spread the “Bubonic plague” around the world.

In a Nutshell:

Goldman Sachs is it a Cancer or just a Parasite of the US financial system?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=195957

#27     Nov 10, 2010
  8. #28     Nov 10, 2010
  9. Totally cool! :cool:

#29     Nov 10, 2010
  10. Wow. SA, it sounds like you are having a:

MENTAL BREAKDOWN!!!!!!!

I can't believe you wasted so much time going back and clipping some of my posts. You are weak my friend. Get some help before it's too late!

You are weak if you put me on ignore. Real weak. Most terrorist's are. And you are an anti-American literary terrorist.

No one likes you here at ET. No one. Maybe 2 or 3 out of thousands but that is it!

I think 99.99% of those at ET would like to see you leave ET.

Go back to Brazil and live there. Unless you are stuck here in the USA?

Is this why you have such hatred for the USA?

#30     Nov 10, 2010