A real trader posting real trades to benefit newcomers.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by yc47ib, Sep 16, 2018.

1. yc47ib

yc47ib

another one, willing to join the bet? I will provide the referee all evidence support each and every single post of mine (including grabbed images) are from my live accounts. Hell yeah, let us raise the bet to 50k, so that all involved parties can actually fly first class to a mutually agreed location to examine face to face.

#51     Sep 18, 2018
    positive etc likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

You're sim. The escrow thing is BS. Show the escrow balance and I'll bet you that you don't have $100K at an FCM prior to today's date. Anything else is conversation. Of course your account is sitting at $100K. Most sims start you off at $100K.

#52     Sep 18, 2018
    Overnight likes this.
  3. destriero

destriero

#53     Sep 18, 2018
  4. yc47ib

yc47ib

Now, how about coming up with other logic to say I am a sim trader.
    Normally I should just ignore you all real losers. But the things I started the thread to instill positive energy and thinking and confidence to new comers, and I learned that all they get from this thread is a bunch of loser like you and the other few who inundated this thread with this type of Sh.........

If I do not fight back, these new comers do not know who to believe in..., and thus failing my initial intention.

Willing to bet, is like a real trader, willing to take the risk for what you believe in. Otherwise, admit that you are wrong and I take a sincere apology. Either way, this is a traders' forum, behave like a trader, not a loser.

#54     Sep 18, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

I clearly stated show the escrow balance. You can't be bothered to follow through? Apology? F off.

I don't want to be accused of trolling your journal. manonfire says he's familiar with your front-end. Whom do you clear? Can demo/sim accounts start with an "E". If so, then... so?

#55     Sep 18, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

Prove everyone wrong and show the actual fill timestamps with exchange data (routing; NFA fees, etc).

#56     Sep 18, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

lol that's $10K. No trades and no comms. Did I mention that your pic shows an account with $10, 394 in it? What do I win?

#57     Sep 18, 2018
  8. destriero

destriero

Looks legit to me, good on ya. Of course you win nothing as you were goaded into producing. GL to you!

#58     Sep 18, 2018
  9. yc47ib

yc47ib

Now, what else do you need me to put out, so that you can behave like a man with balls, a sincere and real apology, and convince all the other suckers in this thread to do the same?

Meanwhile, I apologize to all those who believed me in this thread for wasting time on all those losers. But apparently people with thousands of post are still losers. The first thing you identify a loser with is that they do not believe others can win.

From now on, let us focus back on trading and how I set up my entry and exit. Best to all that still have some positive energy, keep positive and start believe in things, otherwise, it is hard to win consistently in the market, it is tricky enough even without those loser naysayers.

#59     Sep 18, 2018
  10. destriero

destriero

Convince others? Not my job.

You took more heat than you've gained and the day isn't over. You're using EW... so you don't need me to tell you that you're f*cked. GL. You're going to need it.

#60     Sep 18, 2018