A real trader posting real trades to benefit newcomers.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by yc47ib, Sep 16, 2018.

1. This has nothing to do with people not believing ANYONE can make money. We all posting here are making money and have posted live trades.

We are doubting YOU because of your claim of being a REAL TRADER who is trading master time with $100k and coming in with a 1 lot sim account.... Don't oversell or overhype because that is the first whiff of bullshit to repeatedly blow across this site.

ANyway best of luck but your intro parade was a little much for 1 lot sim.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    #41     Sep 18, 2018
    Overnight and QuasWexExort like this.
  2. yc47ib

yc47ib

to add my last point for the day, I might modify some of my exits tomorrow after market open for at least two hours. The condition is that I have to be able to get those positions established in better price, why? I only have one contract in 3 of the 5 futures I am trading, and zero position in CL. If I cannot be sure of that, I exit probably simply for rolling forward my expiring positions, with some scalping.

What I love most? Adding to my losing positions in new technical milestones, and watch all my positions moving to my expected direction and release some and add more to roll a losing position to winnings. In the process, I forget all the price levels I entered and exited, just see my total account balance rise to my monthly target.

Will this happen this September? Most likely, keep your eyes open.

#42     Sep 18, 2018
  3. yc47ib

yc47ib

Your choice of wording makes me think you might have made some but probably busted more. Keep your post civilized will straighten your inner temper, and that might train you to be a successful trader in the longer run. A person cannot control his manner in online anonymous discourse lacks the essential discipline of self control to be a persistent profitable trader.

Put out your wager on the bet that I am "posting from a SIM account". I will weight it to decide whether I want to entertain you more. Do not start with anything too cheap sir.

#43     Sep 18, 2018
  4. maxinger

maxinger

That's right mister.
    I find your postings rather difficult to read.
    go ahead and make your postings useful and ahead of time.

#44     Sep 18, 2018
    manonfire likes this.
  5. manonfire

manonfire

Dude it’s a sim account. No bets are necessary, anyone can download the sim version and see there is no togggle to display net p/l without commissions. I’d this were a live account you p/l would display net of commissions. Case closed skippy.

#45     Sep 18, 2018
    Spooz Top 2 likes this.
  6. yc47ib

yc47ib

Care to join the bet? Anyone want to be the third party holding the wager? I give a 10% commission if wager collectively is larger than 5k. I will put up 5k for the challenge. I.e., I am willing to put up 5k as my bet. I am willing to surrender any evidence the third party (I would prefer to be 2-3 reputable people active in the forum, hopefully one is the founder of the forum), including (but not limited to) giving you the login credentials of the two 100k live trading accounts.

#46     Sep 18, 2018
    positive etc likes this.
  7. yc47ib

yc47ib

Updated exits due to rollover pressure. Compare to my previous posts to see what I have changed.
    upload_2018-9-17_23-24-19.png
    upload_2018-9-17_23-24-56.png

#47     Sep 18, 2018
  8. yc47ib

yc47ib

upload_2018-9-18_8-47-0.png

#48     Sep 18, 2018
  9. yc47ib

yc47ib

upload_2018-9-18_8-48-24.png

#49     Sep 18, 2018
  10. destriero

destriero

bullsh*t. No wager. Show the account number but redact the last four digits. Nobody believes you, Bro. And nobody is going to waste the time to jump through your hoops to prove what we already know. Fact is; if you're sim you're broke.

I love how these sim traders always show an account at the magical $100K.

#50     Sep 18, 2018
    piezoe and Overnight like this.