A real trader posting real trades to benefit newcomers.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by yc47ib, Sep 16, 2018.

1. manonfire

manonfire

It's a sim account, I am very familiar with the platform. Very easy to tell.

#31     Sep 17, 2018
    El OchoCinco likes this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

You should simply just report your completed orders :
    symbol / side / filled quantity / average price / filled time

don't show WORKING ORDERS unless you intend to show it real time which is not possible in ET.

#32     Sep 17, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

#33     Sep 17, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  4. destriero

destriero

lol he's sim-trading one lots. Where do I send my monies?

#34     Sep 17, 2018
    comagnum likes this.
  5. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

I think you guys have stunned, shocked and awed him.
    I was cheering on the 100% win rate starting a mostly long journal around AMZN $2000 time.

#35     Sep 17, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

Who resurrected Hershey?

#36     Sep 17, 2018
  7. eurusdzn

eurusdzn

Bernie Sanders was old then too.

#37     Sep 17, 2018
    treeman and El OchoCinco like this.
  8. yc47ib

yc47ib

Again, this is not for naysayers. Only for those who would like to learn something and build some confidence to trade.

I am still exploring the best way to make my posts useful and ahead of time. They will get better.

For the last time, let me assure those who are confused by the many naysayers, these are real live trades. If you do not believe yet, just ignore all these posts. I do not get into arguments with people who do not believe it is real. I am not in the business of convincing other people. I can only help those who want to be helped.

I have been through the stage no believing trading can make money. All I can say is if you do not believe trading can make money, you are probably a long way from making consistent profit from this market yet.

#38     Sep 18, 2018
  9. yc47ib

yc47ib

latest update: one acct
    upload_2018-9-17_21-11-43.png
    second acct:
    upload_2018-9-17_21-12-33.png

#39     Sep 18, 2018
  10. yc47ib

yc47ib

To answer some of the trading relevant questions (sorry that if I missed yours, I either do not remember yours or yours is not relevant to trading):
    (1) I do not have a fixed time frame to enter or exit a trade, I base my trades on three things, market mood, price target (for both entry and exit), and profit target (in a month time, but even this point, I do not stretch myself).
    (2) today my draw done as of this writing, in one account is 1600, other is 212; it is well within my risk tolerance and money management rule.
    (3) so what is my management rule? It really depends, I would say, in general, a day like today, better not exceed 5% (that is 10k for two accounts combined), as you can see, the worst moment of the day and after market is well within that.

#40     Sep 18, 2018