A Real trader doesn't like arguing on ET, Why?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by OddTrader, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this issue have now gone to trial...... its over on chit chat!

#161     Jul 5, 2008

2. Well clearly you're correct Jimmy

The poor bastard got caught and as of today has spent hours here trying to get people to believe he was actually trading :D

and of course, if he was trading, and if he was on the right side, WHY did he attempt to pull his posts when challenged?

Its like dealing with a 9 year old kid isn't it....

After all the bullshit this jerk has posted, who is going to take anything this idiot says seriously?????

As some have said "stick a fork in him, he's DONE".......

and now back to my barbeque

adios

#162     Jul 5, 2008
  3. #163     Jul 5, 2008
  4. Ashley

Ashley

+1

#164     Jul 10, 2008
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

Arguing with Buy1Sell2 is different to arguing with T28 :)

#165     Jul 13, 2008
  6. pdbro

pdbro

A successful trader does not like arguing on Elite Trader because 98% of the people on this site don't trade the right way even though they furiously defend that they do. It's like a highschool athlete rudely arguing with an olympic athlete about their mechanics, knowledge and overall talent being superior.

#166     Jul 20, 2008
  7. For those interested about psychology and the effects of the market/market analysis on the trader, I HIGHLY recommend "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas. Its the best book on this subject in my opinion. He describes the neutrality of the market and discusses how trading is a game of probabilities.

The book is just a great read. It makes perfect sense too and its not some bs piece of trading literature. Douglas does a good job about describing how every market moment is unique and so forth. Do a search on amazon.com or somewhere to get a better description. In terms of this thread though, the book answers the question perfectly.

#167     Jul 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.