A real profitable Trading Room with ALERTS??????

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Tcbjx9, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I have two words for you.

If we are so bad take the other side of the trade.

Are you that stupid not to know what that means?

C'mon. Show half an IQ. I really am getting tired of arguing with children mentality.

What I sacrifice in the name of business. HAHA

Let me ask one question of you poor newbie: Do you question any other world-class individuals?

Have you told us yet how you can outswim Michael Phelps? haha

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#51     Aug 14, 2008
  2. Update on the SuziePig challenge:

Puretick 6 winners out of 7 today.

Supig obviously 6 out of 7 losers today.

Anyone want to help the poor slob out? Yes it is a bit unprofessional to gloat over victories but she begged to trade against a pro.

Successfully,

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#52     Aug 14, 2008
  3. You can't count, either? Geez, you are a loss.

OK Alex, I gave you an open chance to put up or shut up, and now you go into the pit. Not only that, but you show yet another instance of wimping out when challenged to tell the truth.

Love the photo of your apartment! Sorry I couldn't let you keep my two months of membership fees. You guys may be great snakeoil salesmen, but you are no traders. Click.

#53     Aug 14, 2008
  4. I trade systematic style, never enter a trade by hand, the computer places all the trades. I find this by far the best way to trade. You will never find the grail online somewhere from some idiot who sell lies to the masses. To make money in the markets you must exploit an edge. when everyone finds out about it, it no longer works. Ask the turtle traders. Forget all the indicators all the expensive garbage. pick one market watch it every day and learn about risk and reward. And above all learn to program trading systems, its not that difficult to do. Computers sell when they are supposed to and take the money as well without getting greedy. Getting rich slow gets you there quicker. The best trader is the most consistent trader, and very very good at loosing. That's were the skill is. Tight losses.

#54     Aug 14, 2008
  5. Alex, nobody cares if your calls are profitable.

We all know that you're a paper trader who makes "calls" to a buch of idiots but do not trade your own money.

Paper traders are known to make good calls. No money on the line, no slippage, stress, platform issues- it's easy to make calls when you're goddamn paper trader.

You're a laughing stock.

#55     Aug 14, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I actually found making calls to a group of several hundred people very stressful, one of the reasons that even though I could easily make several hundred thousand dollars a year doing it again I dont.

#56     Aug 14, 2008
  7. I can't outswim Michael Phelps but I'm damned sure I can out trade you and Alex 100 times over.

Explain how it is physically possible to take the opposite side of your trades given the existence of the spread and the queue.

Note: If you pay the spread to hit the bid, and I lift the offer, Ihaven't taken the opposite side of your trade, I'm just trading in the opposite direction. It is impossible to trade exactly the opposite of a losing system. The only way to do it would be to know in advance when you plan on entering and to be already first in queue at that point, (which is impossible to guarantee, even if I do know you're entering).

SO... you're making yourself look stupid with your "bold" propositions.

#57     Aug 14, 2008
  8. It's a shame that Alex et al cannot stop being a salesman long enough to learn how to trade in any demonstrable way. Last time I checked, science was about evidence demonstrable to people other than the one making the claim. Guess Alex et al should have finished high school biology.

#58     Aug 14, 2008
  9. Hmm that doesn't make sense.

The market is the market. Even on the simulator.

If I found a paper trader that made 95% profitable calls. I'd just take his calls in cash. Why do I care if he makes no money while I reap in the profits? His loss.

I know a very respected equities trader with multiple books who paper trades for his room of 50 or so users. It allows him to keep emotions out of it and see the setups a lot more clearly. I watch Alex trade his cash account along side the room and sometimes it can get hectic. Of course I lack the focus he has.

CajunSniper - Co-Admin PureTick.com

#59     Aug 15, 2008
  10. Is Investing Vue good? :confused:

Seems like a straight up vendor with nothing fishy to hide..... posts his trades for everyone to see.

Any thoughts?

#60     Aug 16, 2008