A real profitable Trading Room with ALERTS??????

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Tcbjx9, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Cajun/Alex, will you also produce cash (not sim) trading statements for the challenge you proffer? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

Autotrading: a great way to sell another product for those who don't want to pay for room time. What are you planning on charging for this service and what, if any, commissions will you be earning from your brokers who execute the trades on behalf of PT customers?

#41     Aug 13, 2008
  2. OP, I don't think you're going to get a free lunch at The Four Seasons, let alone Macdonald's.

A more interesting question is, what would it be worth to a trader to find a room that met your criteria? Probably more than most people would be willing to pay.

#42     Aug 13, 2008
  3. I have tried all of the above with inferior results to my own systems. Feel free to try them out, but when I did give chat rooms an ear, I preferred those with minimal yack and maximum effectiveness from their alerts. PureTick was among the most ego-driven of all chat rooms I have evaluated, but if entertainment is what you want while you trade, go for it. I prefer to listen to other things while I trade, so when signals do come, they are clearly from a different source than whatever else is on. One cannot turn up the chat room volume expecting signals to ring distinct if the guru is spouting what he claims to be education. The purest signal service I found was PageTrader, with mostly just the signals. But as I said, none of them produced profits within my range of tolerance for realistic returns and simplicity for performance under a variety of markets.

Develop your own profitable systems, and make them variable for change. Don't make one designed to work on what the market did yesterday.

#43     Aug 14, 2008
  4. No, they will not. This has been an open challenge from ET posters over the years that I have watched PureTick through ET, and gave them a chance with a membership to gain all the tools required for their system (simply paying $300 per month is not enough to achieve their claimed results). I cancelled my membership. Nothing personal, they simply underperformed.

Everytime I evaluate a system, room, guru, etc. and find it lacking, I am that much more content with my own systems. :)

#44     Aug 14, 2008
  5. No, I will not. I know your brand of public relations, client support and level of maturity. I could teach a teenager to speak like Shakespeare and woo the world into buying, but I could not teach him honesty. You, sir, are a snakeoil salesman.

#45     Aug 14, 2008
  6. DonKee, are these standards posted somewhere as a gauge of success or just a personal measure?

That's my opinion

#46     Aug 14, 2008
  7. Good question (finally),

The auto trading will be fee free. There will be no monthly maintance fee or any management fees. Our fees will be a % of the profits generated from each account. Probably 8% or so but don't hold me to this as the lawyers are still working out the exact figure. Obviously if the trading is poor there will be no comissions generated at all. The only real person to benefit would be your broker.

So this should be a way to prove profitability or not for those of you in the E.T. flame war.

CajunSniper - PureTick.Com Co-Admin

#47     Aug 14, 2008
  8. Spectra,

You guys managing Puretick from home offices or from a business office space because an actual street address isn't listed for you guys except for the WHOIS listing. ???

Mark

#48     Aug 14, 2008
  9. According to networksolutions.com:

Administrative Contact:
    Wasilewski, Alex trading@puretick.com
    Pure Tick
    1803 Foxmeadow Circle
    Royersford, Pennsylvania 19468
    United States
    (610) 948-9770

SATELLITE IMAGE OF ALEX AND GEOFF'S APARTMENT:

That there looks like an apartment to me. Alex, are you renting a room to Geoff? Or from Geoff? Or are you two just roomies?

#49     Aug 14, 2008
  10. What are you smoking buddy? I have two words for you which you apparently haven't heard of: a spread and a queue. Those make taking the other side of your trades impossible thus your challenge is bullshit. Senseless nonsense. Good luck with the scamming.

#50     Aug 14, 2008