A real profitable Trading Room with ALERTS??????

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Tcbjx9, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Greetings, Good afternoon and Hello!,

Ok you know it was only a matter of time before I read this thread. I search out the words PureTick on the forum daily. (Its the co-admin Cajun from http://www.puretick.com )

First--To everyone who thinks there is no such thing as a great group of traders that learn, help each other and are mentored by a profitable trader here is a multi million dollar idea!

# Log in the PureTick trading alerts room and TAKE THE OPPOSITE side of every call and every position. Very serious!
       # Since the head trader Alex is wrong 83% of the time this will yield you massive profits!
       # Think of ALL THE MONEY you will make!!
    &nbsp;&nbsp; # BONUS! Alex will also pay <blink>$4000.oo</blink> to the person who does this and can fax their statement in 3 weeks. Use one contract if you are apprehensive. There is no down side here! Private message me for more information.

This post and contest has been fully endorsed by Alex LW and PureTick.com It is legally binding and we will make good on anyone who wishes to take on the challenge. Guaranteed!! Or Baron (the owner of Elite Trader) WILL ban PureTick from Elite Trader permanently.

P.S. Alex *is* indeed running 83% accurate on trade entrys that run 7 pts or more (YM). How you compound your own money depends on your leverage, position sizing and other mental factors. See http://www.puretick.com/trkrecord.html

#21     Aug 12, 2008
  2. no kidding!! And he wants 20% return to boot.

Regardless, tcbjx9...... also check out Page Trader.... you might like it. High tech type of service with intra-day alerts, premarket commentary with levels to watch for etc. I think they offer a free trial. Its a computer voice that warns you on upcoming possible sup/res throughout the day, and tells you when to buy or sell and what price.

#22     Aug 12, 2008
  3. Surdo

Surdo

What's wrong with PureTick?

You should see the parking lot over there, it looks like S.A.C. with the Porsche's!

Even Cajun drives a Beemer!

Alex must be doing something right.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#23     Aug 12, 2008
  4. I have a big wheel. You know I'm too blind to drive a real automobile.

caj :)

#24     Aug 12, 2008
  5. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

so mandel is a SHILL for simple 123?

#25     Aug 12, 2008
  6. LOL, I thought you wanted "A real profitable Trading Room with ALERTS!"

Of course, being an Alex Clone like you are, you had the post removed (can't stand the competition, eh?).

LOL ... sucker. :eek:

#26     Aug 12, 2008
  7. No Mandel.

Pure Tick has a sponsored account on E.T. Any other posts with .COM or links to services in them get removed. Before we had this sponsor account our links were removed too. So it's the nature of things.

Cajun/Geoff

#27     Aug 12, 2008
  8. hajimow

hajimow

You are WRONG. Definitely future needs bigger account than trading stocks. Yes you can trade with lower accounts but then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM !!!

#28     Aug 12, 2008
  9. Someone challenged you guys to a trading contest yesterday... over at your own thread

#29     Aug 12, 2008
  10. Surdo

Surdo

Any response from The Pure Slickster himself?

#30     Aug 12, 2008