A real profitable Trading Room with ALERTS??????

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Tcbjx9, Aug 12, 2008.

1. I am sure he meant YOU (Alex Whatthef*cksi) can't trade.
    :D

#11     Aug 12, 2008
  2. DonKee

DonKee

I see why you have troubles.

I never said LBR was a successful trader (she doesn't work her butt off marketing herself and her wares because she's just so "gosh darn charitable"). I, also, never said that you cannot learn methods that you can be successful at from unsuccessful traders.

The reality of trading is that you will take information from many sources and put them together in a way that your brain understands them and hopefully converts them to successful methods that suit your particular situation.

#12     Aug 12, 2008
  3. Free signal calling rooms are not audited and they usually contain helpful moderators using different trading approaches.

However, there are some free rooms with moderators that do show their broker statements and give you broker contact information along with giving you a basic (generic) explanation of their trade methodology.

Regardless, the nature of having an audited trading record is for those that plan on becoming a rare type of vendor (few are audited or have some sort'uv verification) and not a rare type of person that offers their trading resources for free.

Basically you are asking for a rare type of person that offers their trading resources for free along with showing you an audited trading record along with this person devoting time & energy away from their own trading to help you without any compensation for loss income...

Are you serious. :confused:

If you know a way for them to do the above for free without loss of income...

Enlighten us.

Mark

#13     Aug 12, 2008
  4. JOEY O

JOEY O

hahahah 20% per week. okkkkkkkkkk.

well compounded, $1000 would yield around 13 mil a year...

hopefully that answers your question.

#14     Aug 12, 2008
  5. Jaba122

Jaba122

I must be blind but I don't see anything in the orignal post about compounding.... He does mention "futures trading" though. Why doesn't 20%/week look reasonable to you?

J

#15     Aug 12, 2008
  6. JOEY O

JOEY O

Look again... he says 20% on his money per week.

so. 20% return per week.

20% on 1000 after first week = 1200
    20% on 1200 second week = 1440

etc.

No educational trading room would even ADVERTISE 20% returns PER week. Especially a trading room for SMALL accounts like the OP mentions he is.

No logical reasoning for anyone capable of producing such ridiculous returns only to feed their system to small accounts.

#16     Aug 12, 2008
  7. Jaba122

Jaba122

well, compounding with futures... looks like a recipe for a disaster, one would be hyper-leveraged all the time. It might be easier for the original poster to simply subscribe to some trading system, Collective, etc... besides, does the OP want to learn OR make money?
    20%/week is not impossible if one maintains a military discipline... not sure for how long, lol. markets do what they want to do.
    I was at puretick for a little while, very mixed feelings about the service, but that's another subject...

GL
    J

#17     Aug 12, 2008
  8. TTM:

the really really REALLY expensive call girl.

Gets to your place, and you pay her a few thousand, and all she wants to do is talk.

Pure Tick, from what I understand is the cheaper call girl, is willing to "do it" with you but is very very ugly.

Raschke, is in the "traders of yesteryear" catogory, who today make a nice living from their name.

#18     Aug 12, 2008
  9. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

sorry to start an argument on acronyms.. ut is underground trader, ttm is trade the markets, dtt is day trade team. yes i was a member of pure when they were back on pal talk and were free. i saw alex call 15 profitable trades in a row then I had to go back to my 9 to 5... I did ok as I was only on the simulator. when I go to cash I go bizzark it seems. I'm trying to find a free room besides Woodies as I don't like the CCI.

so is it really true that everyone who makes money is a shill or lying. so if a really good fine chef opens up his own restaurant or sells a cookbook he is a scamming too? while I agree there are some teachers who dont know how to practice their trade I'm sure some of them know what they are doing? I try not to stereo type too much.

back to the original question. ok A SIDE from pure tick what other sites do you recommend? no more talk of scams and shills. i specifically asks so we WOULDN'T get on that subject!

my ip address is 97.96.195.124 feel free to trace it or we can talk on the phone if anyone wants. im trying to make money not start a flame war.. seesh

tcb

#19     Aug 12, 2008
  10. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

NihabaAshi,

Thanks for a real honest response. That's all I wanted. Got a few guys ready to go to blows over a simple inquiry.

tcb

#20     Aug 12, 2008