A real Black president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 1, 2010.

1. I want a real Black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt so they can see the gun in his pants!

2. ...............

3. Did you quote me so I couldn't edit my post?

4. Why are you trying to pass off a Bill Maher quote as your own?

5. Why did you have to spoil the fun?

6. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, let's continue!

I'm happy to have you, a white with a little bitty white dick, poking fun at the president!

7. kut2k2

kut2k2

You can't seriously expect originality (or honesty) from an ET reichtard! :p

And it's not like he can steal a quote from a right-wing "comedian". There aren't any worth quoting. :D

8. But aren't all Right-Wingers comedians? What makes it art is that they don't even know it. And while their art may be unintentional irony rather than outright humor, it is the effortless delivery that makes it so compelling. No doubt, it's a Zen thing.

9. Hello

Hello

Well this is funny we have all three of ET's advocates against racism lined up in a row, Gabfly1, kut2k2, and Ricter, and since all three know it is a maher quote they dont offer any complaints about this quote whatsoever, just go on to attack the OP and right wingers. What happened to gabbfly1's quote from the thread he started crying about Index piker, where he stated "i point out racism anywhere i see it" Gee, sure seems like you selectively make phony cries of racism when you think you can beat a political opponent based on that argument. Just the other day you tried to cry out that it is racist for someone to say "he blames white people" in reference to Obama, yet NOT A PEEP WHEN THIS GEM COMES FROM MAHER.

Yeah you guys sure are fighting the good fight against racism alright! Provided that it is someone on the other side of the policitcal aisle. This just goes to show you that your phony cries of racism are nothing more than a political tool.

I am eagerly awaiting your phony cries of racism to cover up for the fact that you dont care when something is said which is just as bad if not worse than anything which has been said by a right winger on this site.

10. Hello

Hello

So you believe this line from Maher is worth quoting? I thought you were against racism.

#10     Jun 2, 2010