A rare and dangerous Black Swan formation is almost complete!

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by blackchip, Jun 1, 2008.

1. If you can find a way to use your creativity in the market I do not see what is stopping you from making a lot of money.

If I could vote the best posts yours would be on top.

Your post is not only highly educational ( 99% of the posts here are less educational than yours ), but it is also absolutely brilliant !

#21     Jun 2, 2008
  2. zdreg

zdreg

perhaps instead of the rorsharch test it could be used to determined which traders are psychotic and which are not.

"The Rorschach inkblot test (pronounced IPA: [ʁoɐʃax]) is a method of psychological evaluation. Psychologists use this test to try to examine the personality characteristics and emotional functioning of their patients. The Rorschach is currently the second most commonly used test in forensic assessment, after the MMPI, and is the second most widely used test by members of the Society for Personality Assessment. It has been employed in diagnosing underlying thought disorder and differentiating psychotic from nonpsychotic thinking incases where the patient is reluctant to openly admit to psychotic thinking.[1]

of course there is no comparison between an inkblot and a a price chart.:)

#22     Jun 2, 2008
  3. monti1a

monti1a

totally funny.....

#23     Jun 2, 2008
  4. Our goose looks cooked

#24     Jun 2, 2008
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Thanks. It is nice to start the week with the smile on your face.

#25     Jun 2, 2008
  6. Not even Jack Hershey has this kind of raw talent and pattern spotting ability. LMAO!

good One!

#26     Jun 2, 2008
  7. Gets my vote for best post of the decade.:D

#27     Jun 2, 2008
  8. Cr0nos

Cr0nos

ah ah it was a nice one, thanks for the laugh^^

#28     Jun 2, 2008
  9. Glad to help my fellow traders.

I've got a call into Taleb for confirmation.

All I can add at this point is SAVE YOURSELVES!

#29     Jun 2, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmmm, for some reason all I see on that chart are legs and breasts. Must be something wrong with me.

#30     Jun 2, 2008