A quick look at the US indexes

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Gabfly1, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Gabfly, have you yet to try a few OIL contracts?

#51     Apr 29, 2010
  2. Gabfly, will you continue to support your thread?

#52     Apr 29, 2010
  3. Oil "trades" better than NQ, ES or YM.

why trade those when you can trade oil? :confused:

#53     May 3, 2010
  4. Yes, CL has oomph. I am engaging in longer than normal eye contact with her. However, I have it on good authority that CL stands for Crazy Lucille, so I don't want our signals to be crossed when I eventually decide to make my first move. Besides, there's no hurry. Nancy Q. is friendly.

#54     May 3, 2010
  5. take a look at the russell 2000 too

#55     May 3, 2010
  6. Oh, admit it. You know if the same gal gets you off every day you ain't gonna ditch her. If you did, you'd just be thinking about her while you were boinking the new one, and miss her.

#56     May 3, 2010
  7. Let me put it another way. When you have slept with as many women as I have, you learn that it is not about what YOU want, but what SHE wants. So with a new one you take the time to find that out. Diddle this. Tickle that. Rub here. Squeeze there. Pound the other. Then find the optimum sequence of the above that makes her scream. Nancy Q is the same. She likes to do it her way. Then she screams for you.

#57     May 3, 2010
  8. your metaphors suck :D

#58     May 3, 2010
  9. I have pretty much always been a one-market guy (except for my very early days, and that didn't work out so well for me). Nancy is familiar and comfortable. She is not without charm, and we have something of a history together. I expect our relationship will continue. However, I am presently reading the second book of the late Swedish writer Steig Larsson's trilogy, and I have come to better appreciate Mikael Blomkvist lifestyle choice. Therefore, in the interest of expanding my horizons and adding more texture to my life, I am seeking to familiarize myself with Lucille. She seems to promise highs (and lows) that few other dance partners can offer. And without disregarding my dear Nancy, aside from possibly an initial courting period with Lucille should that romance get underway, I may well decide to go Mormon on the two gals.

TF, aside from being the wrong gender, is a little thin for my taste.

#59     May 3, 2010
  10. Interesting reference to the Larsson. Based on the reception of the current film, I am thinking of reading him. I always thought Nancy was a bit punk/goth. I anthropomorphize her as Joan Jett. I was briefly close enough to touch her. She radiates incredible magnetism. Breath- and heart-stopping. Nancy does that to me, too. Bitch drove me to drink. But at least she gives me an allowance to buy it.

#60     May 3, 2010