A question you'll never hear Charles Gibson ask Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Whose sock puppet is this? Registered in Aug 08 and already know who I am? :D

#21     Sep 21, 2008
  2. who the fuck is this doofus?

give internet access and all these fools act like they're sitting in large political meetings?

"Ten or twelve key black folks speaking out against Barak and telling white folks that it's ok not to vote for him and he loses by a landslide."

where the fuck do you live? maybe if you crawled out of your rat-hole you'd find THERE ARE MANY black people speaking out against Obama.

"you're not a racist should you not vote for Barak."

There are many pols which show a large number of Hildebeast women voters WILL NOT be voting for Obama, simply because of his race.

They don't need a lowlife like you to let them know that piece of info.

Lastly, please stop your black act. You are obviously not Black. The only people you are fooling are the lowest lifeforms. The right wing borg maggots.

#22     Sep 21, 2008
  3. Mav88

Mav88

Whose sock puppet is this? Registered in Aug 08 and already know who I am?

well yeah, you make such an ass out of yourself that naturally you one of the first posters to get my attention

#23     Sep 21, 2008
  4. Canyonman has more sense in his pinkie then you have ever had or will have in your entire life.

I guess it's easier for low-lifes like you to call people like Canyonman a race traitor instead of facing the simple fact that Obama is all smoke and mirrors (and teleprompters) and nothing of substance.

That you accuse him of pretending to be black is testament to the range of your psychosis.

#24     Sep 21, 2008
  5. jem

jem

comment

1: commentary2: a note explaining, illustrating, or criticizing the meaning of a writing3 a: an observation or remark expressing an opinion or attitude <critical comments> b: a judgment expressed indirectly <sees the film as a comment on modern values>

responding
    One entry found.

Main Entry:
    2respond
    Function:
    verb
    Etymology:
    alteration of Middle English respounden, from Anglo-French respundre, from Latin respond&#275;re to promise in return, answer, from re- + spond&#275;re to promise — more at spouse
    Date:

intransitive verb1: to say something in return : make an answer <respond to criticism>2 a: to react in response <responded to a call for help> b: to show favorable reaction <respond to surgery>3: to be answerable <respond in damages>transitive verb

-----

Note I not was home schooled nor will I home school my children. But, if you really are a professor - I would expect my homeschooling would be a hell of a lot better than the education my kids could get from any institution which hired someone with you facility for analysis and higher thought. (by the way I have a Doctorate, taught at a college and my wife has a masters degree -so our homeschooling might be pretty good. )

Why don't you explain why pabst was wrong and you were correct.

Your problem seems to be your students must be so stupid - they do not challenge your ridiculous comments - responses.

When someone writes something on the internet - and then you write something after reading it... It can be either a comment or a response. Your distinction was inappropriate and lacking in foundation.

Note I did not stat state "response and "comment" are synonyms only that your actions were specious, ignorant or even intellectually fraudulent -- once again.

#25     Sep 22, 2008