A question you'll never hear Charles Gibson ask Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Sep 19, 2008.

1. So Obama and wife attend the good Rev Wright's ministry for over 20 years, and make substantial donations to Wright. Wright has blamed whites for world starvation, defamed black Republicans, and claims that the U.S. government created the AIDS virus to infect and kill blacks. Obama called Wright his "spiritual mentor." Obama was married and had his children baptized by Wright. Wright is an admitted radical in the mold of Malcolm X and presented a lifetime achievement award to the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan. (I wonder what was written on that plaque..."For years of service dedicated to hating Whitey," perhaps? Wright visited Libyan dictator Muammar Khadafy with Farrakhan.

So for more than two decades, Barry and Michelle listened to Wright's demonization of white people and did....nothing. Only after Wright's looney philosophy was made public and threatened Obama's political career, did Obama try to distance himself from Wright.

Has Obama ever condemned black liberation theology? Shouldn't the objective journalists of the day, Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, and Co. ask him about it? How about Charles Gibson, honest and fair journalist, saying to Obama, "Senator, do you agree with the black liberation theology espoused by your good friend and mentor Rev Wright?"

Don't the Obama Kool-Aid drinkers want to know?

2. What an idiot. It wasn't a response.

3. The theology has a foundation that he buys heavily into. The need to not tell you that is critical. There is a certain "get back at 'em" mentality to most of the programs that he espouses. But again, it can never be articulated that way. He will say what you need to hear always making sure to come from a position of "YOU need to atone." Again, couched in the correct tones of helping the disenfranchised. And there are plenty of suckers with guilt at their centers. There is an equal sized group who just want to give him a chance no matter what as you feel that he can't be all that bad.

Every form of assistance will always be open-ended. And always having numbers like $1k, or $5k, to the needy amongst us. Thyat's his mind set. Here's a guy who's never had money so he doesn't know what money is. He understands no finance or fiscal plans nor how they work. Take a moment and divide that measly $1k by 52 weeks and then tell me what that does again for helping one out of the basement of poverty. Do you honestly believe that these funds will actually be used wisely? Do you honestly believe that this will be looked at as a "REAL" hand out of the poverty ranks? My folks wantr cash!!! No vouchers that are to be limited in what you can do with them.

The black community is not interested or prepared to do any of what's needed on a major scale. You need to understand this. PERIOD!! Know that the retoric that you're being fed is just that. The majority of my community is voting for Barak simply because he's black. No more, no less!! What's really needed is enough guilty feeling white folks to make this all a reality. You need to believe that another Jimmy Carter type leader can be survived.

Every Barak plan has the need to get more and more money from the wealthy. Do you believe that that really would be all that's needed to make things fiscally correct in the poor communities? Let's say I buy the lie that we just need to give the poor money and they will be ok. You also have to believe that those same folks will stay within their means once they get these funds. You have to believe that they will immediately start to pay bad debts and build good credit profiles. That they'll start to save and spend prudently. Do you really believe that?

Neither McCain nor Barak have a clue of where they want to go or more importantly, how to get there. You'll be choosing between tweedle dee and tweedle dum here. What we honestly need to do is understand that we've brought this race down to two extremely incomplete books...and there is no way to know where either will head next. :)

4. jem

jem

james bond has said he is a professor - so I have to ask

not a response - is that what the teach kids in school these days?

canyonman - thank you for the insight.. I am still more afraid of Carter - but McCain seems only slightly smarter than bush.

5. Go back to your creationist home school and ask your dad the difference between a response and a comment.

6. Wright is a little paranoid, but he and others came from an era where minority civil rights were nearly non existent and the US govt had experimented on 399 poor and illiterate African American sharecroppers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Study_of_Untreated_Syphilis_in_the_Negro_Male

The start of the Tuskegee Syphilis Study is most commonly attributed to Dr. Taliaferro Clark.
    [​IMG]

7. TGregg

TGregg

Barry doesn't need the press to set him up:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=5803765&page=1

8. Thanks, canyonman. As someone who knows Obama personally, your insight is very appreciated.

Aloha,
    H

#10     Sep 20, 2008