A question to Rennick....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilduckling, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Your post got shut down. Are you part or do you work for that service??

Please say it isn't so!

2. Pekelo

Pekelo

I don't know the answer, but when I tried to evaluate objectively the service, I was bitched out of that thread. If that tells you something... :)

3. I used that service for a while last year.
    Like all services, it should be used in conbination with other factors. rennick was using it exclusivly i think.

Consult your doctor before using it as stand alone.

4. Cmon guys, if I worked for it I would be pumping the hell out of it. I havent been posting lately because of business commitments. The chronicles of Rennick were shut down because TraderFred had the same IP server address as my comp and made favorable comments about the ball service. It turns out that traderfred was actually my wife who was using this alias to monitor my posts from her own comp. I had no idea of her activities but I always thought this traderfred fella was a little too chummy. I know this may sound like a big steaming pile of Balderdash but it's the way it is (any fool who wants to disrespect Mrs. Rennick here can meet me in the parking lot of your choice.)
    Alas, I'm saddened the Chronicles have been shut down as I was ready to start daily posting with the added schtick over the next few weeks. That journal was something that made this old timer feel like he still had something to contribute in the twilight of a life that's been one hell of ride. Take care dear friends, I'll be stopping in from time to time. I think I'm going to take the little lady for a road trip in the Winnebego, maybe head to old Mexico for a couple of weeks.

Rennick out:)

5. Jointly and severally liable, huh.

Will you *ahem* be bringing mrs Rennick BACK from this road trip, after undermining your shtik?

Oh, that didnt sound right at all....:eek: I'd hate to have my shtik undermined.

6. take care Rennick ..... will see you when you get back! :)