A question for those of you who own blogs and websites

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Ya'll can breath easy, I will be exiting the stage and leaving ET.

I will come back over the course of this week to see if our friend L either apologizes or proves I'm a liar...but that'll be about it.

I have mostly enjoyed my time here, but recently I do feel like I have given a lot more then I've gotten here.

I have tried to help people, and I think I have..and recently most of what Ive gotten from it is kicked in the balls.

There are some great people on ET, I've made some great friends and I thank all of you.

I just realized though that I've probably used up 8 3/4 of my lives between cancer and MRSA/Strep etc, and life is just too short to spend any more of my time worrying about and dealing with washed up bitter people like TZ.

#41     Apr 19, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I just wish that once, just only one time..one of you chicken shit fucks who have no problem throwing stones from behind a made up name would come forward with some proof of your claims.

I suspect you are bitter about your own failures and so spend a lot of your time throwing stones at other people. The problem is, I've started to spend way too much of my own valuable time hanging out with ya'll, ducking your stones and throwing my own back at ya.

They say that typicall your net worth is around the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with. I'm spending way too much time on ET, and I'm afraid if I keep doing it I'm gonna seriously hurt that average.

Anyway this will be my last post. I'm not going to come back because I'll probably feel the need to respond to something and just make myself look like some sort of ET addict. So, if anyone does want to be in touch with me you can email me, but I'm going to block ET from my computer to help me break the habit.

I wish all of you the best, in life and the markets.

Brandon

#42     Apr 19, 2009
  3. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

#43     Apr 20, 2009
  4. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

Quote from Brandonf:[/i]
    Anyway I would now hope that the thread might be able to get back to the original subject, choasnsx and his room, rather then me and the fact that I've lost about $514 helping people on ET over the last few months, not to mention having to put up with crap from people like you.[/QUOTE]

#44     Apr 20, 2009
  5. 95% of the spammers do NOT get their posts taken down. ET practices very uneven rules in this regard. I asked several times why you don't become a sponsor if you want to build your business, but you ignored this.

Whether you care or not, I like you personally and have shown a lot of courage in the face of death. My problem is with your self-promotions and exploring the limits of how to get around the TOS.

However, directly or indirectly, many to most of your posts are aimed at building your name, your rep, your brand, your business contacts, etc. I have studied Internet marketing and had my own web businesses in the past. Much of what you do is straight out of internet marketing 101.

Elitetrader is a website about trading. It is a community for traders. It exists to make a profit for Baron/et al. Profits come from advertising and sponsors, who have paid for the right to build their brand.

This is something that gets lost on you when you come here to splatter the pages of ET with your solicitations, directly or indirectly. Just because you have convinced yourself that you are not spamming, and it must be fine because you think Baron would delete it otherwise, does not make your spamfests any more enjoyable, but frustrating.

#45     Apr 20, 2009
  6. ljmlmvlhk

ljmlmvlhk Guest

The fact that Brandon placed this thread originally in the 'Trading' forum is another indication of attempting of misleading members imo. This thread had NOTHING to do with trading and all about advertising.
    He placed it in 'Trading' because it would get more eyeballs.
    Now finally (and overtime) it has been placed in Chat, where it belongs.
    If it had been placed originally in 'Chat' or 'Announcements' or 'Classifieds' this would not have brought my reaction.

Brandon, you're a so called senior member on ET - Grow Up and act more responsibly, thankyou.

#46     Apr 20, 2009
  7. Loki

Loki

Brandof,

you have over 5400 posts that says all there is to say about you. As soon as I reply I should know that it is a lost battle, you will win because you are a par excellence internet troll.

If you are that good all you have to do is to show your performance for the last 3-5 years, but you have no done that because you have nothing.

You have been promoting your sites on ET many many many times, but obviously for you it is never enough. Here you are doing it again will you ever stop ???

The mentoring program you had/have was yet another excuse to promote your websites.

The fact that you are/were sick does not give you a licence for spamming on Elite Trader day after day.

If you trade and want to post your trades or want to talk about trading do so, but please stop promoting your business like a broken record.I heard your story 99 times already and I know I am not the only one.

You can use Google or whatever for your business so PLEASE STOP PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS ON ET, because I am sick and tired of you finding every possible excuse, today it is your "honesty or integrity challanged without cause" to once again shamelessly promoting your websites.

#47     Apr 20, 2009
  8. Oh <b>rcan</b>, you & everyone else complaining about Brandon are so full of bullsh*t your noses are running brown. None of you care less about fairness or TOS or any of that crap. You're so gripped by fear of loss, aka someone else is getting something you ain't that it eats y'all alive.

Honest to God, what serious traders have time to post in this quasi-trading forum all day long when markets are open? BTW... this site is not about trading: it's a place where quasi-traders hang out and blather about everything under the sun. Once in awhile there's something about trading sprinkled by accident.

Lately any thread that's half-serious about trading topics quickly dies of loneliness. The endless drivel threads string on forever. So get off the high horse about keeping ET pure & pristing for trading topics content. That ended about three alias' ago for you.

Brandon's been laid up for more than a year, lost half his weight, came closer to death than any of you could ever handle and is looking for some bright spots in his life to focus on. He's passionate about marketing. It interests him. It helps take his mind off the gaping hole still festering in the side of his ass.

How much damage is Brandon doing to this site? None. At least his posts are constructive, interesting and positive. Pretty rare in this public board filled with the spectrum of great people, good people, degenerates, mentally ill and clinically insane.

It's getting real hard to find threads worth posting in. I can understand why several long-time visitors have left the building this week. Not much here of interest to me, either. Now's your chance to take Joe up on his offer to moderate this board, rcan. I'm sure a new sheriff in town will spruce things up immensely. Have fun righting all the wrongs you see here multiple times daily. I'm sure a bunch of us would like to help you there, but when the markets are open we're usually too busy trading.

I'd say you understand about that as a trader, but to be honest I'm pretty sure you don't.

#48     Apr 20, 2009