A Question For Liberals.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

A question for Liberals.

I am curious about something. For everyone out there who supports Obama, I was wondering what Obama would have to do to lose your vote.

This is not a trap, and i wil not participate in any way in this thread, besides this initial post. I just really want to know what Obama would have to do to make his supporters vote against him. I am looking for honest responses, and realistic answers.

Could some of you guys out there who support Obama tell me what he could do that would change your vote? Please refrain from absurd answers, and stick to normal political scenarios.

IF YOU ARE A RIGHT WINGER PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS THREAD I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE AGAIN BESIDES STARTING THE THREAD

2. The conservatives field a candidate who is fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

So moderates are welcome? :D

Well Obama would have to start a war in Africa, fail to close Guantanamo and fail to "spread the wealth around" to lose the left.

Oh but wait...

Libya: under attack

Guantanamo: still open, tortured a bad guy this morning

Wealth Redistribution: Bush Tax Cuts extended for all

QED

4. Hello

Hello

5. Hello

Hello

6. Ricter

Ricter

Any conservative candidate who convincingly appears to want to do something about inequality in this country, particularly if they have some new ideas for getting the rich out of government and out of the way.

For foreign policy they should show a desire to ratchet down our empire just a bit.

In other words, a liberal.

; )

7. The best kind of politician.