A question about women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sky123987, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Proverbs 31:30

So true, so true!

#11     Dec 21, 2008

2. Are you talking about good looking women and is that for every average looking guy or just for millionnaires and oligarchs because I have tried to pick up a few Russian girls of my age or younger in London and Switzerland and never scored with any of them. Actually all I got was flakeouts after flakeouts with those Russians. No nationality has been so consistent with flakeouts. I don't even bother anymore with them, plus I never know if their BF is not mafia or something.

#12     Dec 21, 2008
  3. nitro

nitro

If people just remembered one aphorism in their life, it should be,

I am always flabbergasted by the generalizations that are posited on ET as if they were espousing some general truth. While I do believe that stereotypes exist, when speaking about attraction, you can only come up with truths if the two people are taken into consideration at once. There is no isolated truth about women and attraction, only attraction in pairs.

Latina women throw themselves at me. Some Eastern European women are attracted to me. Israeli women are attracted to me. Black women are attracted to me. However, [most]Asian women are not, nor are[most] Irish women.

I have always found it curious and I have tried to extract some "rule(s)" for what the deciding factor is. I have ruled out hair color, since I have dated blondes, brunettes, red heads. However, I have noticed one thing, I have dated one woman with blue eyes. Interestingly, I have dated many women with green eyes, hazel eyes, brown eyes, etc. It may be that women that have blue eyes value that feature greatly [I have brown eyes and blue eyes are recessive.] I have also noted that bone structure is another predictor of my attraction to them. Not sure why...Skin color is also not a deciding factor, I think. I burn in the sun and getting a tan is very hard for me. I have dated pasty white skin women, to women with very olive skin. Height is often touted as an issue, but I am 5'8" and other than women that are much taller than me, it is never an issue.

All I am saying is, I am 90 delta most women are selecting men for some sort of compatibility, subconsciously. You can subvert all that with money, fancy cars, clothes and other camouflage. However, instead of banging your head against the wall, date those women that naturally find you attractive. It is not that hard to figure out.

When you open your mouth, all that goes out the window anyway. Sex starts with the senses, but it is 100% between the ears.

#13     Dec 21, 2008
  4. Humpy

Humpy

If you ever get the option then:-

marry your plain but faithful house-keeper for the home comforts and bonk your mistress for pleasure. If the latter age then replace with newer model. If the former age it doesn't matter, they are like wine and get better and better.

#14     Dec 21, 2008
  5. ==================
    I look for patterns/cycles anywhere, here also,SKY

a]Hebrew/Christian race winners for sure ;
    plus most of them have better,more loving [not feminazi]
    & kind personalities.Plus Proverbs 31 informed ;Hispanics also, similiar.
    Some exceptions during parts of monthly cycles,LOL/true.

Asian women may have something to do with the sucess of Honda, Toyota, Nissan......................................................

z] As far as skin wrinkles, that depends;
    blacks seen to have grey hair the latest,or least, so naturally seem to age less.:cool:

#15     Dec 21, 2008
  6. Surdo

Surdo

The poll was asking about race not religion!

Having said that, Asian women have the cleanest pussys, Latin women know how to use them, Black women have the best cocomordan, and White women nag the most!

I love all women!

surdo

#16     Dec 21, 2008
  7. Ronin08

Ronin08 Guest

White women: thin hair, loose their hair sooner and tend to wrinkle and get sunspots in their skins more with age. Also most suffer from thinning of the bones because of excess diating due to their obssesion with being thin and lack of calcium, that makes them more fragile after middle age. Most have no curves,flat bottocks, if you look at them from behind they look just like a man below their waste.That is a true fact.

Asian women don't have any sexy curves either , more flat than the whites, and generally don't like to get any suntan in their middle age years which makes them look too pale.NO sexy eyelashes or puvic hair, so they spend a lot of money on false hair to look more sexy. They have too many children which makes their clitoris vigina too elastic. They tend to be too submissive to the males and too intelectual which is not romantic at all. So they lose their romantic appeal quicker in middle age.

Black women have the most curves, they are stronger physically and tend to last longer under considerable streesfull lifestyles.They are not OBSSESED with diating and do not get any sunspots odviously.Their aging characteristics do not show after midlle age.

Latin women have also sexy noticable curves, are not obssesed with diating so they get a more balance diet. Tend to outlast longer because their ability to survive under very stressful and difficult lifestyles and last longer because of their family oriented grown up habits. Their skin does not wrinkle as much as the white women and their bones are stronger due to their more calcium intake. So they last longer and age stronger than the skinny pale, flat ass and fragile white women.

#17     Dec 21, 2008
  8. You got that right bro!

#18     Dec 22, 2008
  9. asian women probably age the best if you mean physical-only. it's fairly common to see a 35 year old who looks 26-32, but with white women, that's the exception not the rule. by the time a white chick is 35, she looks 35-42. i once knew an asian woman who i thought was 27, and i was shocked to discover she was 41.

however, by the time any woman is 50, it doesn't even matter what her race is anymore. all the plastic surgery and $500 skin creams won't save her.

#19     Dec 22, 2008
  10. Humpy

Humpy

If anyone ever invents a facecream/gene therapy or whatever that gets rid of woman's greatest foe ( wrinkles ), they would inherit the earth they would make so much money.

eye of frog + guts of sheep boiled for etc etc.

#20     Dec 23, 2008