A question about women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sky123987, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Just wondering what you guys's take is on this.

In terms of race rate the following in order to which women hold up best w/ age to which women hold up least w/ age

Asian
    Black
    Hispanic
    White

2. Asian, White, Black, Hispanic

3. Surdo

Surdo

You left out Native American, Pocahontas' mother is a MILF.
    [​IMG]

4. Wilt

Wilt

Black
    Asian
    White
    Hispanic

5. Traders and wannabes and spammers

HEAR ME

Women are far more dangerous than Stock Market

this is the truest stuff I ever wrote
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

6. The more you guys can make trading and spend on plastic surgery for your woman, the better she will hold up regardless of race

7. Beauty recommends none, nor is it any proof of wisdom and goodness, but it has deceived many a man who made his choice of a wife by it.

8. Why, are you actually planning on using the data of this poll to decide the choice of which race of woman you are going to get married to, spend your life with, and then become old aged pensioners with???!! :eek: :eek: :D LOL

The fate of your entire life is going to be decided for you by a group a few random people on a traidng forum... :cool:

9. I's a rather stupid question : it doesn't have much to do with race. For example I would tend to say white women age better but it's probably personal preferences and cultural differences (they do more to delay the effects of aging and dress younger) The more beautiful a woman at 25, the better she will age. A very very beautiful woman will actually get better as she gets older up until around 37 , then at 40 she will hit the other side of the hill .

10. if you put your faith in a skirt

she will destroy you

it may take 10 20 years but she will destroy you out of her stupidity

I have seen it happen 9 times to people in my life

this is NO SIGMA 6 event

this is real shit

#10     Dec 21, 2008