a question about Swifttrade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by sky_wan, Jun 15, 2006.

1. GGSAE

GGSAE

...anyways (before this topic was derailed by one jackass) this thread is about swifttrade's training. There shouldn't be any cost regarding training with swift because they don't teach you anything, it's really up to you to find a style that works. This is pertaining to swift trainers, not sure what the student program entails, but knowing swift it's probably a scam.

#21     Jun 26, 2006
  2. I know for a fact that the new Windsor office manager has charged a student a $2000 deposit!!

That was just incase the student incurred some losses.

Yepper

#22     Jul 28, 2006
  3. sky_wan

sky_wan

I have some questions :

Are you a swifttrader ? How much money can you earn every day? How many times do you operate every day?
    at present, I'm a student of Swift.

#23     Jul 29, 2006
  4. wz7ll9

wz7ll9

sky wan, where do you trade?
    it really depends on the manager if a fee is charged. genreally there is no fee. some people sound like they need to be spoon fed? swift provides a lot of capital to new traders to learn to trade, is that not enough? you can use swift's money to learn how to make money of your own.

#24     Jul 31, 2006
  5. sky_wan

sky_wan

I come from China. I agree your standpoint. Thanks a lot.

#25     Aug 2, 2006
  6. I just started in Swift toronto office and i didn't put any deposite

#26     Aug 3, 2006
  7. LOL......and your point of your message is?

#27     Aug 3, 2006
  8. wz7ll9

wz7ll9

I think that his point is that you do not know what you are talking about! You say that you had an "inside" view, but that soiunds like a lot of bullshit! Why do you feel it necessary to lie? I assume that you are lying about your trading as well??? Fits the pattern!

#28     Aug 3, 2006
  9. LOL....wow you peple sure are green....wake up look around this game is not all rosey.

You will learn over the years.

And I have no reason to BS.

You people mean nothing to me.

Maybe you should be smart enough to open your eyes and look around shut up and listen.

You might get ahead that way.

LOL.....Rookies

#29     Aug 3, 2006
  10. wz7ll9

wz7ll9

why can't you enlighten us on what goes on then? you say you know. you are really full of it. I don't believe a single word that you say!!

#30     Aug 4, 2006