a question about Swifttrade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by sky_wan, Jun 15, 2006.

1. jel0501

jel0501

I'm in the Saskatoon branch, haven't paid anything either... although depending on what the branch manager was shooting for, I could see something like that being requested.

#11     Jun 22, 2006
  2. there is no 1000 dollar fee for training,, not even a dollar,, get your stories straight,, and for the guy who wanted to trade his own account on there connection,, thats not what a prop firm does, you small percent you feel you would get if you worked for them is with using a hell of alot more capital then you have in your account now, im with swift just a rookie,, you are what your worth, and those who complain are worth nothing.

#12     Jun 22, 2006
  3. sky_wan

sky_wan

Thank you for your suggestion.I believe I can come true my dream.

#13     Jun 22, 2006
  4. zoo

zoo

"Bright trading" charges $2,500.00 for one month of training and "HLV capital" trading charges $595.00 for one week of training. Training is mandatory. Even experienced traders have to pay and attend training.

#14     Jun 23, 2006
  5. GGSAE

GGSAE

I trade through bright jackass and have never paid for any training. Learn the facts before you make statements you know nothing about.

#15     Jun 23, 2006
  6. GGSAE, you lying piece of shit. I traded with Bright trading and they charged me $2,500.00 for training also. Everybody get's a different fee for training. They don't have a set fee anywhere listed on their website. They charge you whatever they want or whatever they think you can afford. GGSAE, you are the only JACKASS here for lying and saying what you said. Now learn the facts before you talk. And stop LYING.

#16     Jun 25, 2006
  7. GGSAE

GGSAE

Haha, when was this ten years ago? I guess you were a newbie losing trader. I trade through pairco, llc of bright and have never paid for any training...take a look here asshole:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63056&perpage=6&pagenumber=58

Scroll down to cash's post if your feable brain is capable of doing that. One of the first steps to trading is learning to accept your loses, blaming them on someone else (your broker) won't help you. Keep your chin up, one day you'll be profitable!

#17     Jun 26, 2006
  8. Hey GGSAE, I also paid $2,500.00 for training. Hey GGSAE, How did you get the training for free? Did you suck his dick or something? Because I paid $2,500 for training also. Everybody pays for training that trades for bright trading. Don Bright is the trainer. I paid for training too. That is the rules.

#18     Jun 26, 2006
  9. I heard swift wasn't a good place to work at. How was your experience working at swifttrade mnx.

#19     Jun 26, 2006
  10. GGSAE

GGSAE

I don't know, maybe because i already had three years trading experience before i joined pairco. If they made you undergo training it was probably to your benefit if you knew fuck all about trading.

#20     Jun 26, 2006