a question about Swifttrade

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by sky_wan, Jun 15, 2006.

1. sky_wan

sky_wan

Does the Trade Student in Swifttrade have to pay 1000 dollars to the company as trainning tuition ?

2. mnx

mnx

what branch are you talking about?

This used to be the case in Montreal but is no longer true. I haven't heard of this happening anywhere else.

mnx

3. sky_wan

sky_wan

Really? I think it is ture all the time.

4. I paid 300 CAD when i started. Now students do not have to pay at the branch i worked at from what i know.

Others, never heard of it. Who is trying to make you pay 1k?

5. dac8555

dac8555

unrelated to your question..but relevant to swift..

I live in Costa Rica, and have a full time market job. I was looking to go part time, and trade part time (bad connection at home, crazy firewall at work).

So i went to the local swift place to see if they would let me rent a terminal..to trade my own account..just use their computers and connection.

they tried to hire me.

guess what % the offered??

lets just say a REALLY good month i would have taken home maybe $2,000. kind of funny.

i am sorry...you were saying?

6. sky_wan

sky_wan

I don't agree trade part time ,whether do it at home or office.
    I think stock trade requires a lot of vigor.

7. I just got hired as swiftee in toronto branch, Nobody asked me pay anything for training and people r good.

8. sky_wan

sky_wan

How about your treatment? I'm a Trade Student from China.

9. GGSAE

GGSAE

I would hope they don't ask for money for training. "Here's a chart, there's a level 2, that'll be $1000"

10. I have never heard of people paying to be a student, but then again I've only been around for a few months. But at the branch I am at, like others said we didn't pay not a cent, for entitlements or anything of that nature except for our charts.

#10     Jun 22, 2006