A Proposed Debate: SCT vs. CO

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by hypostomus, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Smart ass! You could have said CT so I didn't have to look it up. Trade analysis follows.

#41     Apr 18, 2007
  2. Those times look like MT.

#42     Apr 18, 2007
  3. just to be clear Thunder I was not addressing my comments at you, just responding to yuor post in general. :D

#43     Apr 18, 2007
  4. Thank you all for posting your opinions, and I apologize for taking your time with a poor idea. Best regards to all.

#44     Apr 18, 2007
  5. AM1, you are insufferably arrogant. What was your mother's maiden name? I may have known her.

Thank you for your kind offer of assistance, but I get all the help I need from the many voices in my head. It is a pity that the challenge was not accepted. With you as internal moderator it might have been quite a go. Best regards.

#45     Apr 18, 2007
  6. jem

jem

AM1, you are insufferably arrogant. What was your mother's maiden name? I may have known her.
    ---

This is an instant hall of fame quote - still laughing.

#46     Apr 18, 2007
  7. I invited you to San Diego to discuss all this in person. You declined. Pity indeed.

- Spydertrader

#47     Apr 18, 2007
  8. Hi, Spydie. One day we shall have a public trading contest. I just have to get it to be on a day when my CO system does as well as SCT advertises it does, which would be on a wide range day. And work my way up to the number of cars that will make you choke. Welcome back, BTW. The cats need to be herded.

#48     Apr 18, 2007
  9. Jem, I am an old man, been using that gag for years. First time was some poor kid 25 years ago in National Airport who looked just like me. I asked HIM that question and then walked away from his stunned silence. Probably ruint his life.

#49     Apr 18, 2007
  10. Why not simply say, you have no interest in 'seeing' for yourself what possibilities exist in the market, rather than, continuing to act as if I challenged you to a contest? I've been more than clear.

Nice dodge (again). :D :D

Thanks for the welcome back. I recommend everyone visit the Dominican Republic for at least a week if they have the time.

- Spydertrader

#50     Apr 18, 2007