A Presidency Squandered

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Oct 16, 2012.

1. There's this newfangled invention called the net,use google and educate yerself.

#21     Oct 16, 2012
  2. That's nice.
    You're on ignore, since you quite obviously are unwilling to back up your assertions. Thanks and goodbye.

#22     Oct 16, 2012
  3. I don't feel the need to back up what is (or should be ) common knowledge . If you were genuinely interested simply google, "failures of the new deal". Putting me on ignore just tells everyone here you're a fragile weakling unable to perform the easiest of internet research because the facts would hurt your fweelings.

might try reading up on robert higgs or "fdr's folly"

#23     Oct 16, 2012
  4. LOL. Trefoil continues to prove that he is the biggest TAMPON on this site. Fucking liberal bitch!

#24     Oct 17, 2012
  5. He's got just about everybody who isn't a flaming lib on ignore.

Meanwhile, his comrades always bitch about how all the supposed "rightie's" only use the ignore list.

#25     Oct 17, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought you were interested in the facts?
    I guess not huh.

#26     Oct 17, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Smoked another one PT. :D

They can't take your combination of facts and writing style. I've been enjoying it since Day One lol.

#27     Oct 17, 2012

8. http://www.deuceofclubs.com/books/247fdrs_folly.htm

Granted obamacare is going to be the ruin of healthcare but he didn't devalue the currency apx 40% in one day.

If that part in red above does not demonstrate economic boobish behavior what does?

#28     Oct 17, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

I still find it hard to believe that America didn't explode with anger when the government pulled that bull shit.

#29     Oct 17, 2012