A practicing psychiatrist analyzes Barack Hussein Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Ouch....I think that left some bruising!

#21     Apr 11, 2010
  2. His style distracts so much from his message that I just prefer not to listen to him. Besides it's not like he says anything that we don't already know.

He should have stuck with being a Comedian.

#22     Apr 11, 2010
  3. Right, its like taking a drunk or a smart ass high school kid seriously. I used to watch Firing Line religiously even though I disagreed with WFBjr's polictics because the guy wasn't a clown.

#23     Apr 11, 2010
  4. Truff

#24     Apr 12, 2010
  5. Mav88

Mav88

Sadly most of this is true. Black culture is all about style, mostly they don't give a damn about 'white people's learning'

I have been around the academic block enough to understand that 90% of the time black people get degrees and accolades that are not deserved when compared against everyone else. I know a winner of 'black engineer of the year' in the united states, the guy is a buffoon. The people in gov't know the charade but go along with it anyway because if you dare point out the obvious, it would be career suicide.

I posted long ago on how Obama is not nearly as intellectual as advertised, and he borrows heavily from Clinton's style. It's obvious he is a self-important figure, I would not care if it were not for the fact he is a leftist.

#25     Apr 12, 2010

6. Don't tell me ....Scooby Doo right?

#26     Apr 12, 2010
  7. jem

jem

I liked his politics. Oddly, I enjoyed watching him put on that college professor from greenwich act. He did it much better than most. He tilted his head back and kept his upper lip stiff and he slowed down a word or two in exchange with the best of them.

#27     Apr 12, 2010
  8. I don't think it was an act. He was as erudite as anyone he had on and he always had on great people. The closest thing to it today is Charlie Rose for the quality of guests though Rose doesn't compare with Buckley on a number of counts and Beck; well Beck could be his organ grinders monkey.

#28     Apr 12, 2010
  9. #29     Apr 12, 2010
  10. LOL, actually I got it out of the urban dictionary but I spelled it wrong. Its "Truf". Means "Truth".

John

#30     Apr 12, 2010