A practicing psychiatrist analyzes Barack Hussein Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Apr 11, 2010.

1. byteme

byteme

:confused:

#11     Apr 11, 2010
  2. Here is the web page of the doctor and his resume:

http://www.jorygoodmanmd.com/cv.html

This is the most obvious indication that Obama is hiding his citizenship status.

Think about it. How could a narcissist resist not shoving his birth certificate in his distractors faces during an election in order to garner sympathy and in his case play the race card.

Does anyone actually think for a moment that a guy who lets Palin get under his skin would pass up an opportunity to claim that people didn't believe that he was eligible for the job because he was Black???

How stupid was it for him not to pull that during the election? It was a missed opportunity of epic proportions. Please don't give me this shit that he was above it. It was a huge blunder not to use it. BTW Clinton couldn't use it because of all the dirt he had on her.

#12     Apr 11, 2010
  3. The fact that he has seen so many Narcissists in his Bevely Hills practice should make him a good judge of Obama.

#13     Apr 11, 2010
  4. Come on. Have you actually ever tried to watch Glenn Beck? He's a car salesman.

#14     Apr 11, 2010
  5. I can't stand Beck. I don't watch news anyway except Bloomberg at night (west coast time) and Cnbc's Asia and European Squawk.

#15     Apr 11, 2010
  6. Blotto

Blotto

Licensed in the State of Hew Hampshire?

Sure, I'll trust his attention to detail!

#16     Apr 11, 2010
  7. Why do you dislike Beck? If Americans had any brains, they'd elect him President.

#17     Apr 11, 2010
  8. Now that's quality time.

#18     Apr 11, 2010
  9. I just don't like his goofy style.

#19     Apr 11, 2010
  10. So.... you'd like him if when he mocked somebody, it was in a non-goofy style?

#20     Apr 11, 2010