A Powerful Quote for ya'll to Ponder..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Thanks for the response. I have tried using volume over the years in a number of different ways, but have never been able to make it work for me with any meaningful consistency. While it enabled me to forego occasional bad setups, it was just as likely to invalidate otherwise good setups. I guess it depends on the method employed. Presently, I'm fairly comfortable without it. But who knows, that may change.

#41     Jul 31, 2007

2. What's the matter boy? you still lashing out at those that can see through your bs? that's twice in less then a weeks time that people have called your bs.

Intertesting to note that you implore for acceptance, and also admomish others for doing the very thing you were so quick to do yourself. you seem to remain steeped in your hypocrisy, and even worse, you exhibit no indications of improvements in thise regard, in fact, you seem take solace in it...oh well...

good luck to you too, you'll need it more than I

#42     Jul 31, 2007
  3. What BS RD?

We are discussing your posts to BnB. Can you highlight anything above I have said that is not true?

What is shows is your detachment from reality. Good luck to you too.

#43     Jul 31, 2007
  4. Sounds to me like you miss me, can't say I blame you.

The best way to understanding the markets are in being able to undersatnd people, and in fact, being able to read them, for you see, people will almost always behave the same way for the same reasons, so, in fact the market can be, and is predictable, every day...

As i said, I do it day in and day out...in fact, at this very moment my target projections are fulfilling. :)

And we can leave with that old reliable quote: 'Same bullshit, different day.'

#44     Jul 31, 2007