A Powerful Quote for ya'll to Ponder..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Truer words were never spoken.

"She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie........... Cocaine"

#21     Jul 30, 2007
  2. Yes, sorry, I do also draw channels on my 5 min chart to match the volume that is playing out.

#22     Jul 30, 2007
  3. Thats why I chose this handle, I am a big Clapton fan

#23     Jul 30, 2007
  4. Sorry, missed the 2nd part of your question. I am definitely getting there. My P&L isnt as high yet as before, but know when I am ready to size up, it will be even greater. I am a slow and steady wins the race type so I take small steps up as I go. Takes me some time, but I dont mind. This way builds me a better foundation anyways.

#24     Jul 30, 2007
  5. There's no need to predict a market, just react to what's happening in the present.

#25     Jul 30, 2007
  6. That my friend is the strangest secret. The Carpenter from Galilee said it time and time again. Read his Sermon on the Mount.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

:cool: :)

#26     Jul 31, 2007
  7. "You're damned if you do and damned if you don't"

Bart Simpson

Bart lives in the here and now.
    Bart doesn't predict the move.
    Bart does what he feels.
    Bart is an underachiever and proud of it.

#27     Jul 31, 2007
  8. Bart has the number 1 movie in America.

#28     Jul 31, 2007

9. Nice one captain Rennick. Jesus was the original Think and Grow Rich man!

#29     Jul 31, 2007
  10. hedonQ

hedonQ

"Nobody on this planet can predict the market's future direction. Not science, mathematics, nothing..." PERIOD

I don't know what this quote mean ... do you?

I trade FX intraday, over the few years I realized that I don't need to predict the market. I am not concerned with where the market is going to go. I use a system and experience, which is little bit of science and little bit of art. It shows me favorable price action and I react.

So your quote is a conglomeration of contrasting words in a sentence without any rationale.

G.

#30     Jul 31, 2007