A Plea For Civility

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ALICE, Feb 4, 2003.

1. kowboy

kowboy

You are totally out of line, Sir, with your recent reply to Alice

#11     Feb 4, 2003
  2. 10 Proposed Brass Rules of Conduct

1) Don't tell people to shut up
    2) Don't repeat yourself
    3) Don't tell people to shut up
    4) If you have to repeat yourself, shut up
    5) I repeat, don't tell people to shut up
    6) See #5
    7) If you are going to tell people to shut up, don't be repetitious about it
    8) Don't copy other people's posts but change the words
    9) Learn to count to 10

#12     Feb 4, 2003
  3. PT "mrmarket is not Qarel. I also doubt that he is ALICE, but not absolutely convinced.

I also do not believe that mrmarket is a Penn state kid pretending to be Mr. Barsamian. I mean really, why? Because Wharton is soooooo prestigious? Any kid trying to pull something like this off would have chosen Harvard or Yale or Dartmouth or Princeton.

I also don't believe it is his purpose to disrupt."

Really? you mean alice and mrmamrket and Qarel just happened to pop up at the same time, defending each other?

Wharton is close to Penn St. Have you heard of a teaching assignment? A 41 year old Wharton grad (ernie) being appalled by a punk college kid (meet and cheese guy)? Have you ever hated a teacher, and what a way to get even then by splattering him on these boards.

His prupose is not to disrupt? Sure, he just wants alittle fun. His idea of fun is mass disruption. Besides, thats what everyones complaining about, the disruption.

With more rocket scientists like yourself, who cant see the obvious, I have no doubts mr meet and cheese will "reek" havoc on this board for many moons.

I've done my DD, and everything I said is correct. 100% correct. Next I print mr meet and cheeses real name, and a rebuttle from the real Ernie. But that's a long way away.

#13     Feb 4, 2003
  4. 10 Proposed Brass Rules of Conduct

1) Don't tell people to shut up
    2) Don't repeat yourself
    3) Don't tell people to shut up
    4) If you have to repeat yourself, shut up
    5) I repeat, don't tell people to shut up
    6) See #5
    7) If you are going to tell people to shut up, don't be repetitious about it
    8) Don't copy other people's posts but change the words
    9) Learn to count to
    =========================================

Shut up
    shut up
    shut up
    :D

Ps. Shut your pie hole

#14     Feb 4, 2003
  5. You broke my rule #10! :eek: I suggest you go back and read it again

p.s. the pig would definitely win <(*@*)>

#15     Feb 4, 2003
  6. If I hated a teacher that much, I would simply try to get out of their class.

If I were that annoyed by someone's threads, I would simply put them on Ignore List, and avoid their threads.

If mrmarket were the creation of such a spiteful kid seeking revenge, his posts would be far less good-natured and less rationally stated.

If Mr. Ernie Barsamian were a teacher's assistant at Penn. State who had a student impersonating him on these boards, you would think he would object to the whole event. So why don't you find Mr. Ernie Barsamian and inform him of the "mrmarket scam" that is being perpetrated upon him here, so he can make his own rebuttal. I suspect that when you located him, you would find him already busy at the computer, posting messages saying "I am HUGE. bring me your meats and cheeses" on Elite Trader using the name mrmarket.

#16     Feb 4, 2003
  7. vinny, phantom.......easy does it guys....sounds like an unhealthy obsession to me.....who cares? It's all in fun...relax...deep breath....inhale....exhale....it's only a man posting.....this is not espionage......this is not john nash from a beautiful mind...there's no secret agenda...inhale again...relax,,,feel better?

...and i was civil too.:) ...at least to Vinny I am. I still think PT should have followed earlier advice when I offered in my 10 golden rules ...Im kidding PT

#17     Feb 4, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Alice,
    The only way to get rid of the clowns is to exercise the ignore function. Works for me, and cuts down on eye strain.
    :)

I find that there are so many great people on this board that it is more than worth the hassle:D

#18     Feb 4, 2003