A Photo of a run on the bank

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry, I don't THINK so. This isn't a question of whether he profited from it or not, its a question of whether he is trying to cause a run on a bank, which would be a felony.

The Feds have made it known they are looking for the perps on these bank rumors, and it appears he maybe have provided them one.

#51     Sep 28, 2008
  2. dhpar

dhpar

i believe we should try to get all non-trading assholes on ET to jail. the site would become readable again. screw them all....

#52     Sep 28, 2008
  3. I know this post has caused some controversy. Here is a video where many of the elitetrader members had read my post and that caused them to drive out to the Wachovia branch in Red Bank, NJ. Its funny to see all of them racing to the branch.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vRpiurcW1hw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vRpiurcW1hw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#53     Sep 28, 2008
  4. With all due respect, ThriftyBob, the REAL perps in all of this ARE the feds, those same feds you seem more than willing to run and snitch too.

Oh.........whats that??.............The FTP are hiring [FTP = Federal Thought Police]

#54     Sep 28, 2008
  5. Port1385

09-26-08 03:00 PM

Wow. Never seen anything like this in my life. People lined up around the corner.

Your a scum who passes B.S. all over the place!

09-06-08 02:42 PM

TraderZones===Port1385
    Get's the Jackass Award!!!

TraderZones===Port1385

06-02-08 11:13 PM

I have been working on something recently, that i have finally realized is a fundamental way that markets work. I observed this while working on several algorithms, and noticed this constantly cropping up.

It has nothing to do with scalping, thin markets, TA, Penny Stocks, Indicators, Fundamentals, Gann, EW, Patterns, Trends, Supp/Res, Astro or other bizarre methods. It is simply a very tradable statistically valid way that many markets work.

I have tested this 6 ways to Sunday, and it is quite robust. I tried to break it, and it holds up quite nicely.

The pricetag is $250,000. There will not be "discounts". I will give an interested party a complete month to verify (method TBD), by which they will realize that it works quite well, better than anything they have seen, with very good system stats. This will be after a sizable part of the money has been escrowed and a legal agreement set up, however.

And I realize now, that when you find something, you can do much better only trading on your own (unless the price is right). I have other edges that I am happy with. But THIS is far beyond anything I have ever seen. certainly not be something that will appear on an advisory to make a couple hundred a month.

I will not be "posting trades live", because seeing the trades, it may soon be apparent what the logic is. I am still scratching my head trying to figure out why this seems mostly unnoticed by the trading community.

This is a serious offer.

Many will chuckle, but I will be putting those on ignore.

Port1385===TraderZones

New Post 09-06-08 12:42 PM

I have been working on something recently, that i have finally realized is a fundamental way that markets work. I observed this while working on several algorithms, and noticed this constantly cropping up.

It has nothing to do with scalping, thin markets, TA, Penny Stocks, Indicators, Fundamentals, Gann, EW, Patterns, Trends, Supp/Res, Astro or other bizarre methods. It is simply a very tradable statistically valid way that many markets work.

I have tested this 6 ways to Sunday, and it is quite robust. I tried to break it, and it holds up quite nicely.

And I realize now, that when you find something, you can do much better only trading on your own (unless the price is right). I have other edges that I am happy with. But THIS is far beyond anything I have ever seen. certainly not be something that will appear on an advisory to make a couple hundred a month.

I will not be "posting trades live", because seeing the trades, it may soon be apparent what the logic is. I am still scratching my head trying to figure out why this seems mostly unnoticed by the trading community.

How do I sell my system?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2056126#post2056126

#55     Sep 28, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

#56     Sep 28, 2008
  7. #57     Sep 28, 2008
  8. Complaints filed with both SEC and FDIC

#58     Sep 28, 2008
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

I wish you were a Moderator so you could lock up a thread like this.

Wait a minute, you ARE.... :(

Edit: Took me less than 3 minutes to find the original:

http://www.daylife.com/photo/07yY6Fy3Yvade

"PASADENA, CA - JULY 14: Hundreds of customers wait in line to get into an IndyMac Bank, open for the first time since the July 11 federal government takeover of the thrift, on July 14, 2008 in Pasadena, California. "

Another view:

http://www.daylife.com/photo/05w46rS2J01ZK

#59     Sep 28, 2008
  10. He's one of a few posters who I would gladly cooperate and give the IP on.

#60     Sep 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.