A Photo of a run on the bank

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That is the most irresponsible post i have seen on this board (and there have been some awful ones).

Total stupidity.

#41     Sep 28, 2008
  2. Come on. Please take this seriously. Wachovia is a major bank and its fall could have devastating consequences.

#42     Sep 28, 2008
  3. Agree, the cons need to be sent on perp walks, then they will stop

#43     Sep 28, 2008
  4. dhpar

dhpar

no worries. if he works from home he will get a visit from FBI as ET will have to disclose his IP address. I filled a complaint with SEC.

#44     Sep 28, 2008
  5. Guys lets take this serious. The photo I posted is at an actual bank in the United States. Its not in Hong Kong and they are not lining up for the iphone. They want their money out of that bank.

#45     Sep 28, 2008
  6. Q12

Q12

Dhpar-

I am offended by your use of the word "retard" in your previous message. In some countries (I don't know about Britain) name calling is illegal. Please remove your post immediately or I will report you to the appropriate authorities. :)

#46     Sep 28, 2008
  7. Who cares if the photo is fake or not. The fact is WB is toast. The FDIC is not shutting down any more banks because they don't have the money to do so. With access to the discount window, a bank can never really run out of cash.

#47     Sep 28, 2008
  8. dhpar

dhpar

do so - retard. (twice)

#48     Sep 28, 2008
  9. Not that I'm any legal expert, but if that photo isn't one taken of a Wachovia branch taken in the yesterday as you said in the first post, my guess is that would be a felony.

I have no position in WB, nor do I care what becomes of it, but if you committed a crime here, I'd like to see you punished to the fullest extent of the law so you won't come back and do it to some company maybe I do own.

Post the exact Wachovia branch the picture is of or I will also take the time to make an SEC complaint. Your move.

#49     Sep 28, 2008
  10. Port doesn't even fucking trade. No crime committed if he does not have a position to profit on. I swear ETers need to get laid more often. Less talk, more fucking & profiting.

#50     Sep 28, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.