A no-brainer day!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by candletrader, May 8, 2002.

1. TonyOz

TonyOz

I thought I was the only one walking in these shoes. LOL, I should have Jodi read this.

#71     May 14, 2002
  2. josbarr

josbarr

I don't know if there really is a "No Brainer" day but a lower gap opening in the VIX certainly helps. Works on the upside too.

jbarry@proedgeonline.com

#72     May 14, 2002

3. Your plug is too subtle.

Why not bold it in twenty point military stencil font, or make it into one of those snazzy moving images with a little stick figure pro riding the edge of something?

#73     May 14, 2002
  4. Tripack,

My vote is that darkhorse will make it to his 1 yr. anniversary at ET; anyone that can laugh at himself has my respect.

Darkhorse,

I didn't mean to come across so strong. Please except my apology.

#74     May 14, 2002

5. No prob amigo, I've come across too strong many times myself. In fact some would say I'm known for flying off the handle around here. Maybe my hidden release valve to counter my casually calm cool and collected countenance?

I don't know what it is, maybe the anonymity factor, the same thing that lets people go section 8 behind the wheel of a car. I'm not prone to road rage but I have experienced "elite rage" more than once. Easy for the fur to fly around here.

Oh well, its all good

And i WILL break free of this place Tripack.

Quitting is easy, I've already done it half a dozen times.

#75     May 14, 2002
  6. nitro

nitro

:confused:

You see dead people on ET, or you see dead people, in general?

Maybe you work the night shift in a morgue?

nitro

#76     May 14, 2002
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

Absolutely, and this was the perfect thread to make that point. After Candle started this thread on the last big gap-up day with this:

Soonafter today gapped up huge I was thinking, gee, I wonder if Candle will once again buy at the open, sleep and wake up to sell at the close!!! But I guess I was destined to only find that out sometime after 4:00pm....if at all. Everything is obvious and a no-brainer in the rearview mirror. :eek:

#77     May 14, 2002
  8. Alliteration.. I knew I left something off the list.

I think that's the same thing Clint Eastwood says in "Escape from Alcatraz".

haha another little tidbit I left off the list...

#78     May 14, 2002

9. that was so five minutes ago. its jerky boys now.

keep up with the times my man

#79     May 14, 2002
  10. nitro

nitro

LOL

nitro

#80     May 14, 2002