A no-brainer day!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by candletrader, May 8, 2002.

1. absofreakinlutely. u got mine too.

#31     May 8, 2002
  2. bone

bone

It sounds like everybody here has finally mastered the market.

#32     May 8, 2002
  3. bone

bone

Whoever started this thread is surely cursed.

#33     May 8, 2002
  4. Brother Fitz and Spenser,

Lighten up. This can't be that important to y'all.

#34     May 8, 2002
  5. Not allergic, but they bring up good points. Or how about Brandon patting himself on the back? Now there's a real shocker!!!

#35     May 8, 2002
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

Ahhh, now I see what I did wrong, forgot to pull the boxers out of my crack. Overlook the littlest things, and it all falls apart....:D

#36     May 8, 2002
  7. Fitz

Fitz

So you want to be my brother too huh? Sorry, I got to reject you as my brother just as I did to Candle. Maybe you and Candle can be brothers or something. :confused:

Good one. Maybe Candle has a book or something on trading the following strategy:

:D

#37     May 8, 2002
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Im shocked too, the nerve on the little son of a bitch!

#38     May 8, 2002
  9. Brandon,

what were your trades today ?

why didn't you tell us to get long ES or NQ as many contracts we could? And long QLGC, NVLS, MERQ etc etc heck long the whole market at the open until the close. why?

#39     May 8, 2002
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I did give some setups here, BEAS setup and gave gains of at least $0.45 on a 20 cent risk as I laid out on the thread. Subsribers to my chat service were long the NQ from 1209 (premarket) to 1225 and the ES from 1073 and sold market on close 1086.5. Along the way we also had trades in NVLS (long the breakout from $48.26), FNSR (long the breakout from $6), we took $0.30 stop in SEBL, and were long ITWO from $2.83. The point of the thread here on Elite Trader though is not to that I will give every trading opportunity that I find, I think that would be unfair to over 200 people who are paying $200 a month for that as well as education. I do think though that I've done at least an ok job presenting idea's here, and I try to do even better for those who pay me.

Brandon

#40     May 8, 2002