A newbie's path to learning options

Discussion in 'Options' started by lojze, Jan 16, 2015.

1. This thread is " A newbie's path to learning options" and NOT "A newbie's path to learn English language"

My mentor when I worked in the institute is a Russian, a PhD grad from Howard and he speak a bad English. He is making about 3.5 millions in a year when include all the bonuses, which is the highest paid trader in our group. I learned a lot from of real stuffs from him. I am not sure how much you make today ? 10 million a year with your perfect English ?

#31     Feb 5, 2015
  2. You're an idiot.

Go back to the slums of Eastern Europe and try selling apples on the street. You know nothing of options trading, and are an obnoxious Euro-pig.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    #32     Feb 5, 2015
    samuel11 likes this.
  3. This make my day.
    When you will start up your web site and begin sell your option signals or education ?

LOL

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    #33     Feb 5, 2015
  4. Not interested. I have better things to do with my time.

I don't need to be a two-bit shill trying to make something out of nothing.

(BTW your English is getting worse...'This make my day"....HA HA HA HA HA
    what a moron.)

#34     Feb 5, 2015
  5. Now I got it, you will make millions $$ because you speak perfect English

From my experience, the chance that you will success in your trading career is almost zero if you never learn from "real" profitable trader. You can keep on trying and live in your dream. All the best. LOL

#35     Feb 5, 2015
  6. d08

d08

That's a lot of unneeded bigotry in one sentence. How many languages do you speak?

Although I agree that the "book" author should learn proper English first or get someone to edit his "book", as of now it reads like a joke.

#36     Feb 5, 2015
  7. Quite a bit of useless crap in this thread. The OP wants to know where to begin. As a newbie (I'm still somewhat of one myself) I'd recommend learning the greeks, delta, vega, theta, etc. and how each effects the behavior of price during the life of the option. And at least a year of practice on a good paper money trading account.

#37     Feb 10, 2015
  8. follow people on twitter, they give good option looks .. @TheTradeXchange .. @wallstjesus

#38     Feb 12, 2015