A newbie's path to learning options

Discussion in 'Options' started by lojze, Jan 16, 2015.

1. samuel11

samuel11

You’ve been trading for 2 years, and you wrote a book about it already?

You wrote “Wall Street top secret”, have you ever worked there?

#21     Jan 19, 2015
  2. "Don't buy over-priced options, and Don't sell under-priced options!" lol

#22     Jan 20, 2015
  3. gibdi0n

gibdi0n

In this book I show wealth creation strategy that uses true power of compounding where you take the smallest risk possible and you turn it into 5 or 10 bagger. Me and my clients also shorted FXE (euro currency ETF) back in December 2014 and created multiple hundreds of percentages on this trade. There is a box folder link inside the book where I post all of my screenshots and comments on the trade besides my newsletter. Everything is transparent. I am trading for 8 years but I trade options for 2. No, I have never worked on Wall Street. Kind regards

#23     Jan 20, 2015
  4. I been working on Wall Street for over 12 years, I should write a book :)

#24     Jan 20, 2015
  5. gibdi0n

gibdi0n

I have been busy of late and wrote another book about options. This is a guide for beginners, intermediate and experts. I have put a lot of effort into it so be sure to try it out. If you don't like it you can always ask for a refund. And please write me a review. It will help me sell the book and I really want to know what you think. Price of the book is $4.99
    If you want to save 2 bucks than be sure to wait for the weekend from 7.2. to 8.2.2015 when you will be able to buy it for $2.99
    Book link:
    Options Sandwich - Unleash The Power Of Options

#25     Feb 4, 2015
  6. Back to simple question, are you a profitable trader ?

#26     Feb 4, 2015
  7. gibdi0n

gibdi0n

I would answer you if it would ease your worry but that has nothing to do with this book. I can confirm your question and than what. Am I Carl Ichan? No. Do I have vast knowledge about options? No. If you want you can check this link where I post my weekly updates. But in the end who cares am I profitable or not. Trading is like fishing. People will take pictures when they catch really big fish, but they wont admit that the rest of the time is just so boring.

box link

#27     Feb 4, 2015
  8. Not sure what you talk about.

My story is more straight forward, I have a profitable approach in trading. A few years ago there was a so call "rich business man" approach me, he mentioned he is interest to let me to invest his money and share the profit, he then monitored my performance for nearly a month. I showed him my trades without explain to him why I enter/exit those trades. After he saw my account was up by approximate 8%, he mentioned instead of letting me invest his money, he would rather "buy" my strategy in the mid range of 6 figures. My answer is No.

I suspect he may not be able to learn my strategy even I want to teach him step by step, as I develop my current trading approach from many years of experience, both in the top institute with top traders, countless of screen time and sleepless night, develop the "relationship" with the market and price movement, remove the bad trading habits one by one, and finally all of this come together. There is no simple profitable system or shortcut to my opinion, you have to work hard to gain this. A profitable approach is a method that you will have positive expectancy in ANY markets, it is true you may loss a bit here and there from time to time such as you break you rule, fat finger and getting greedy, but ultimately with a profitable trading approach you will recover your loss and profit in long term.

A real fisherman will not take pic for the fishes he catch, the reason is he will not feel excitement on the catch as he know he will catch more in future. The only one that take pic for this very best moment are the salesman that want to sell something as they know they may not be able to catch another big fish again in future.

Do I bother to write a book for $4.99 or crate some BS chat room or trading website to earn some extra income with advertisement ? The answer is NO.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
    #28     Feb 4, 2015
    blakpacman likes this.
  9. It's interesting that neither one of you can write an English sentence.

If I were going to write a 'book' on options (these are not 'books' but pamphlets) I would try to at least have a modicum of SUCCESSFUL trading experience and then I would have someone who spoke real English (not Hindi-English) edit the text so that it didn't sound like a sing-song untouchable making a fool of himself.

This thread is bad enough without you guys degrading the neighborhood further.

GO AWAY

#29     Feb 4, 2015
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

#30     Feb 4, 2015