A New Years announcement from babak

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vinny Gigante, Feb 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is what I found in my private message folder,

"vinny, vinny, vinny,

(or whatever you are calling yourself these days...)

Have you considered horse tranquilizers? I've heard they work wonders on psychos like you. Take two and don't call me in the morning."

babak

Just another impartial statement from our favorite "moderator" from canada. I will not lower myself and respond, I'm above it!

2. Babak

Babak

oh Vinny....:D :D stop it!! I'm busting my gut!!

I did send that message...but here is the kicker!!

I sent it as a PM to "leonj"

I guess keeping up with all your many aliases is proving far too difficult for your little brain.

Man you are hilarious!!!!! :D :D

3. Tell everyone here that you didn't just spend a few paragraphs pointing out that you have solved the crime of the century, that I was indeed Leonj. It was in the feedback category, under the heading "is it fair...?"

You made you case over and over how we are the same. Now you want credit again for repeating yourself?

Whom do you think the good people of ET are laughing at?

4. bahahahaha

ROFLMAO! :D

vinny you sucker! dude i knew you were a few sandwiches short of a picnic, but you've really outdone yourself this time.

LOL

5. LMAO!!

Vinny you've had one foot in your mouth for so long it will have to be surgically removed.

HAHAHAHA!

:D

ps babak, i didnt know you had it in ya boy!:D

6. sammybea

sammybea

babak, i don't have a problem with you reporting, or even suspending multiple accounts, esp if the entire purpose is to spam. But you are actually taking away from the intelligent thoughts that elitetraders exchange. Great, you busted Vinny. Congrats. Now who cares? The only thing you proved is that newbies should be aware of your attacks.

And why do you put this on the front page? Why not put into chit-chat?? BARON, pls take care of this mess. Moderators should not take personal swipes at potential newbies. Why keep this community closed and not open to new traders with fresh thoughts? I beg you, get this guy babak out of here!!

7. Babak

Babak

Well Pussy, lets just say I was inspired!! :D

8. Babak

Babak

sammybea,

the only people who should be afraid of me are hucksters and shillers. Newbies? Naaah!

And for the record I have never suspended or erased an account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.