A New Way to Combat Illegal Immigration?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoePaterno, Jul 26, 2010.

1. bighorn

bighorn

2. The main reasons for all this noise regarding illegals in Arizona:

1) Arizona raised sales tax, Arizona Sales Tax Increase, Proposition 100 (2010), immigration rhetoric moves the potential anger of higher taxes off the table

2) The governor has lobbyist for the private prisons on the payroll. More prisoners = more money prisons charge state = more donations to governor

If immigration was a real problem, there would be a wall or fence already. Taxpayers are real idiots.

#12     Jul 27, 2010
  3. Covertibility been drinking from the wrong bottle
    [​IMG]

#13     Jul 27, 2010
  4. The natives are restless................

New York police are stepping up their presence in the Staten Island neighborhood of Port Richmond amid an escalation of bias crimes against the Latino population.

On Tuesday, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said that additional uniformed and plainclothes officers will be deployed in the neighborhood.

"I'm concerned about the recent spike in bias crimes on Staten Island, and the threat it poses to individuals of Mexican descent in particular. We're devoting additional resources, beginning tonight, to address it." Mr. Kelly said.

You are posting too soon after your last post. You must be much smarter than the average ET user, who needs 5 minutes between posts to gather their wits.

#14     Jul 27, 2010
  5. Every once in awhile, when I'm in Wall Mart, I see a couple Mexicans in the check out line. They're always buying work clothes. Weird.

Maybe they don't sell work clothes in Mexico.

#15     Jul 27, 2010