A New Volatility Measure

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

He better not! That is a proprietary indicator I've been developing for some time. I was given its rudiments by "Tampa", a recently deceased ETer. It is being developed using the "whole cloth" technique.

#21     Aug 20, 2007
  2. OK, you clowns, take over the fucking thread! But you had better do it with class. I'll bite (but I don't suck). What is the red shit/blue shit indicator?

#22     Aug 20, 2007
  3. Whimsy

Whimsy Guest

Frankly, I was flabbergasted to see any reference to it here on Elite Trader.

I don't know what 225 is referring to, but from a fundamental analysis point of view, some feel that there are two predominant market drivers - 1 )the Fed and 2) the Election Cycle.

I cannot say more due to the non-disclosure nature of my development, but think Red State/Blue State.

I'd be happy to discuss it a bit more but Magna would probably ban me for discussing fundamentals and close the thread. As this thread is critical to furthering serious TA discussion under your guidance I'll leave it at that.

#23     Aug 21, 2007
  4. Hmmm. The Fed and the erection cycle. Fear and greed? If so how does Hillaire fit in? I am going to vote for her, in the same spirit in which I vote in ET polls. Will Bernakke's beard be going down on hers? Will Barak cry "Ohmama!"?

Instead of red and blue, I will stick to cyclicosity and velosicality, thank yue. Think ye carefully on Roanoke's Ultosculator and Ultindicator. Fractals are not fractical at all if the same mathemagics describes all time frames.

#24     Aug 21, 2007