A new use for the mentally disabled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nick Leeson Jr, Feb 2, 2008.

1. speaking of special gifts... here are your precious pedophiles.. i mean Republicans:

<object width="500" height="418"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ggxiBWv4xYE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ggxiBWv4xYE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="500" height="418"></embed></object>

#31     Feb 3, 2008
  2. I'm referring to the whole culture of pedophilia. These disgusting animals find comfort and to a degree, protection within the republican party. Why? Perhaps it's the false sense of dominance that is the common denominator. I really don't know.

Here's another thread where I brought the subject up.
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104241

The usual supporters did what they could to defend and minimize this repubs actions. But in the end, the guy surprised me. (Last post of the thread)

#32     Feb 3, 2008
  3. It's a sad day when pedophiles are allowed to minimize their horrors inflicted on children by simple name calling of the messengers. Atrocious in fact.

Lets bring the discussion back on topic, eh hampster?

#33     Feb 3, 2008
  4. this is how they control the politicians... why find an honest normal person that might not go along with your crimes. best to recruit perverts and blackmail them with disgusting pics. then you get what you want out of them before you use them up and off to the next crime. its all pre-planned. by the time one of their boys makes it to the big time... there is more dirt on him than you can shake a stick at.

then you have stooges like hapadork that just eats up all their propaganda... he is a useful stooge.

[​IMG]

#34     Feb 3, 2008
  5. Everything in the world is a symbol.
    Symbols symbolize the ideas behind this world.
    The sad fact is that every human is a remote controlled bomb.
    All have agreed to be such.
    All are mentally disabled.
    The triggerman is mentally disabled.

Jesus

#35     Feb 3, 2008
  6. Do you realize that 1,000,000 people in 4 years(1500 days) = 670 Iraqis per day. Don't you think it's tad too high? Guess what dummy, the UN does:
    Iraqi Death Toll Exceeded 34,000 in 2006, U.N. Says
    It was compiled using reports from morgues, hospitals and municipal authorities across Iraq,

See, 34K*4 = 136,000. Ok I can buy 200,000-250,000. But one million people, 670 Iraqis every single day? Give me a break, only morons can take this number seriously. And in any case what difference does it make. They are murdered by Iraqis, muslims, Arabs, 99% of them are not killed by the US troops.

The estimate of Iraqi deaths in your article is based on an annual Iraqi pre-invasion death rate of 5.5 deaths per 1,000 which was one of the lowest in the world. Do you realize that you can't claim that we had killed a million Iraqis before the invasion and that they still had one of the lowest death rates in the world in the same post. I mean unless you want to make a fool of yourself.

#36     Feb 3, 2008

7. You misunderstand the world, and what it is for.
    It's for attack.
    It begins with an attack on reality...an attack on God.
    And it is for perpetuating itself.
    It's set up to get a reaction from you.
    To treat anyone as the enemy is reactionary.
    Reactionism diverts your attention away from the cause,
    so that you can never solve the problem.
    In this way, the world perpetuates itself.
    If you value the world, you will fight for it.
    You will not see the world for what it is, how it is set up, and what it is for, if you value it.
    If you retain hate, racism and prejudice, you will experience more of the same.
    And you will remain vulnerable.
    Invulnerability calls for unilateral disarmament.
    Your own attack thoughts are attacking your invulnerability.
    Lay them all down and you will see that you have nothing to fear.

Jesus

#37     Feb 3, 2008

8. Here is the immutable law which will either get you killed, or get you saved.

What has effects through you will also have effects on you.

So, if you believe that you are able to attack and harm, you will believe you can be attacked are harmed.
    If you can only bless, then blessings are all that you experience.

This rule is for you to use, or misuse.
    Most in the world are misusing it.
    That is how they came to appear in the world.

Jesus

#38     Feb 3, 2008
  9. I realize that your intellect is limited by whatever fast food you can obtain in dumpsters, nevertheless I will take a moment to respond.

Because we ARE HERE (on "Earth"), it is a good idea to look around and take stock of our environment. One of the best ways to characterize this environment is to place a high priority on the survival value of our options...Pay attention I am trying to make this simple...

Because we enter this world as babies, we cannot make intelligent choices as to how to best survive in this environment. Our parents (whether by god's design, or Darwin's law of selection) are given the task of keeping us alive until such time as we can function on our own...During this period also known as "growing up" one assumes that we will learn not to step out in traffic ("look both ways before crossing the street little Jesus")
    not to jump off cliffs ("if everyone were jumping off a cliff, would you do it too") and other obvious hazards to our life force...

On a more sophisticated level, one assumes that those of us who eventually get to positions of responsibility, or of authority, will observe what "works" and what does not "work" and make the appropriate decisions about that as well. In this case I refer to the way that Arabs and other groups respond to percieved weakness and/or strength....As it happens, Arabs, like many groups are basically cowards in a one on one situation. However in groups they learn to pump each other up, and the smarter ones have learned to get the less intelligent ones to volunteer to become human ammunition. One can make the assumption that they are smarter than the people who volunteer because THEY........ARE..........STILL......ALIVE.......AND.....THE....OTHERS....ARE.........DEAD......are you still following...

Now if you followed to that point, you MAY be able to make this leap of logic.....If one were to threaten these people (those who are still alive and have made a profession out of convincing people to blow themselves up) with DEATH...NOT ONLY DEATH BUT VERY UNPLEASANT DEATH, LINGERING PAINFUL, SHITTY CRAPPY DEATH....one would expect (and I would bet on it) that they (being shitty little cowards at heart) would back down and run like the midget dick towelhead pussies they really are.....

The task then switches from threatening to maintaining control of these little bastards, so that they never again, have the capacity to hurt the rest of us regular civilians....

NOW, I think I have made this very clear, so that even you FAKE JESUS, can understand and comprehend what the correct agenda is WHILE WE ARE HERE ON THIS PLANET....it may be that on your planet, things are different, and if that is so.....I for one, suggest you go back there NOW......Surely you can continue to be the same pain in the ass there, that you are here!

Are we clear?

#39     Feb 3, 2008
  10. Nice summary Steve, unfortunately it is an ordinary conclusion. Hasn't worked and never will work. Not interested in maintaining control of these "little bastards" for eternity.

We do need fresh ideas and the solution needs to come from leaders within the Muslim community.

#40     Feb 3, 2008