A new use for the mentally disabled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nick Leeson Jr, Feb 2, 2008.

1. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know who set off the explosives with a remote device.
    :D

#21     Feb 3, 2008
  2. No one has claimed responsibility so it must have been a CIA/Mossad operation. After all they are behind all suicide attacks in the world and specifically in Iraq, right?

Seriously though, who gives a shit what specific arab/muslim terrorist organization pulled the trigger. And who in the right mind can have any doubt that it's arab/muslim terrorist groups that are behind 100% of suicide attacks in Iraq?

#22     Feb 3, 2008
  3. looks like someone forgot his meds today. please remind me why we are in iraq in the first place? all of those reasons turned out to be lies yet i am crazy for waiting to get the facts here?

over a million dead innocent iraqis for lies, but they are always the terrorist? and i am insane for wanting to see the proof. white is black, up is down.... doodoo is logical.

[​IMG]

#23     Feb 3, 2008
  4. it did not take you long to try to change the topic, did it? Just because we're in Iraq for all the wrong reasons (and I have never been a supporter of the war) does not disprove the fact that 100% of suicide attacks in Iraq are carried out by iraqi/arab/muslim terrorist groups, that Bush has created a quagmire does not turn Al-Qaeda, Muhtada Al-Sadr, Mehdi Army and other terrorist organizations that murder, torture and behead their victims into some kind of humanitarians, heroes and freedom-fighters.
    Terrorism in Iraq

Yes you're certainly crazy when you see everything in black and white and repeatedly fail to see the forest behind the trees.

Did I mention before that you're mentally incapable of accepting any kind of proof or facts that contradict your views. For Christ's sake, Al-Qaeda and OBL claimed responsibility for 9/11 but you're still blaming it on a Larry Silverstein/Bush conspiracy. You sure don't let facts interfere with your insane theories. The Iraqis have long stopped blaming suicide attacks on the CIA and Mossad but you clearly can't help yourself.

And btw:

Iraqi body count 81,000 - 88400
    http://www.iraqbodycount.org/

Year Civilians Killed
    2003 10,077 – 12,010
    2004 9,741 – 10,573
    2005 13,071 – 14,324
    2006 25,699 – 27,519
    2007 22,586 – 24,159
    http://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/numbers/2007/

Don't you understand that you're a raving lunatic?

#24     Feb 3, 2008
  5. Ohh Brother speak to me.
    When will these kooks understand that admitting to the 9-11 attacks was the LAST time a muslim told the truth. Since then, lies, all lies!

Down with animals!

#25     Feb 3, 2008
  6. http://www.milligazette.com/dailyupdate/2007/200703061_One_million_Iraqi_deaths_americans.htm

As of March 2007, after 4 years of war, the post-invasion Iraqi excess deaths (avoidable deaths, deaths that did not have to happen) now total ONE MILLION as estimated from data from the top US medical epidemiology group in the World’s top Public Health School (the Nobel Laureate-containing Bloomberg School of Public Health) at the top US Johns Hopkins University, published peer-reviewed in the top UK medical journal The Lancet and endorsed by 27 top Australian medical experts.

the first gulf war never ended... we have been bombing their country for yrs. along with the medical supplies embargo add another million dead innocent iraqis to the above total. so.. minimum of 2 million dead now. and you get all wound up about something that you can't prove. someone needs to cut down on their aluminum intake.

[​IMG]

#26     Feb 3, 2008
  7. Obviously, it's the moonbats like Chucky Ells and ratboy who can believe otherwise.

Their point of view is that their own country is far worse than any of the Islamofascists. Yet they continue to reside here because.....they like McDonald's? Broadband? Amazing how the moonbats reconcile living among evildoers when the conveniences of American society are factored in. :confused:

#27     Feb 3, 2008
  8. Hmm, people who find republican leaning adults who target prepubescent children to have sex with are “moon-bats”?
    I don't know. I personally find it a disgusting practice.
    You and your supporters need to keep one thing in mind though. One day the children you brutalize may grow into adults. If they do, will they join you, or hunt you down?

#28     Feb 3, 2008
  9. are you talking about the larry king from omaha... big republican that supplied little boys to the white house? wasn't that from "boys town?" i bet hapadork will defend them since he is fascinated with the moonbat dynamic. wonder what cute little name he has for these little boy molesters?

no wonder i denounced the republican pedophiles and remained a real conservative as an independent.

#29     Feb 3, 2008
  10. Guess I hit a nerve...You need to get off your Republicans-are-pedophiles schtick and get back to what you are best at: chugging cock at Greyhound bus stop restrooms.

I don't begrudge that you have to make a living, mind you. And I'm sure you're very talented...even moonbats have special gifts. :D

#30     Feb 3, 2008