A new use for the mentally disabled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nick Leeson Jr, Feb 2, 2008.

1. don't hold your breath. this story will change and then go quietly off into the sunset.... yet the idiots that buy the propaganda will still be spewing it as fact for years to come.

#11     Feb 3, 2008
  2. LOL, you're one funny dude ratboy. You can't possibly accept the possibility that terrorists are capable of strapping explosives to mentally retarded women and murdering 99 innocent Iraqis. Of course you have complete faith in every conspiracy involving western governments, no matter how absurd, ridiculous and baseless they are. Of course you have no doubt whatsoever that it was the US government that killed 3,000 americans on 9/11 but (according to you) muslim fanatics and arab terrorists would never ever resort to such atrocities.

Get psychiatric help ASAP and btw FWIW the information that the women were mentally retarded is coming from the Iraqi not American authorities. Anyone with the exception of complete idiots like chuck.ells can easily google it.

#12     Feb 3, 2008
  3. Let me remind you what these animals are capable of:

15 girls die as zealots 'drive them into blaze'
    15/03/2002

SAUDI Arabia's religious police are reported to have forced schoolgirls back into a blazing building because they were not wearing Islamic headscarves and black robes.
    Fifteen girls were killed as they stampeded to escape from the blazing building in the Muslim holy city.
    ...members of the religious police stopped men who tried to help the girls escape from the building, saying: "It is sinful to approach them."
    ...he saw three members of the religious police "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya".
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...ud15.xml&sSheet=/news/2002/03/15/ixworld.html

How about this story Ratboy, it's been almost 6 years. Has this story changed and then gone quietly off into the sunset? Still thinking your terrorist buddies are too moral to strap explosives on mentally retarded women?

#13     Feb 3, 2008
  4. looks like somebody touched off a nerve doodoo. we will wait and see what the facts are in this case... i know that infuriates you. you are ready to nuke the lot of them huh? im not going to get into a battle to see who can post the most disgusting terror. it would take too much time and accomplish nothing. let's just stick with this one story and see how it plays out.

if the bomb was set off remotely... how can we ever know who did it? where is the proof? because a corrupt news agency blathers Al Qaeda... we just accept that?

#14     Feb 3, 2008
  5. So, what you're saying is, “buy the rumor, sell the news” is being practiced with politics?

I'm wondering if maybe the next “morally regressive” symptom muslims will display will be the acceptance of cross-dressing?

My god, those people are savages!

#15     Feb 3, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Have there been remote controlled human bombs?

I would say that the person who agrees to strap a bomb on themselves or someone who remotely triggers a human bomb is the definition of mentally disabled.

#16     Feb 3, 2008
  7. The Iraqi Army reportedly found the head of one of the girls - that's how they identified her as having Down's syndrome - the facial features are fairly obvious. Of course, there will be those who deny and don't believe the report - but they would deny the facts even if they had the head in their own hand!

It is well known that the madrassahs train "jihadis", both boys and girls. Why do you think they do that??

:confused:

These are people with no moral conscience - cowards, slime - but dangerous. After 9/11, my opinion was to bomb the entire Tora Bora area back to the stone age where they belong - make it uninhabitable for the next 1000 years. Set a permanent example as to what happens when you mess with America. Unfortunately, we didn't have the leadership to make that statement.

#17     Feb 3, 2008
  8. you know what, you may have a point, the information that they were mentally retarded is coming from the Iraqi authorities. Given that lying, exaggerating, dramatizing and making shit up is the way of life of the muslim/arab world I would certainly not put it past them to do it in this specific case. Not that it would make any difference though, if these two female suicide bombers were in fact "normal" that would not make their crimes more "humane", would it?

And let's face it, if they were indeed mentally retarded there is no proof you can possibly accept, you hear it from the US government but you don't believe them, you hear it from the Iraqi Authorities - not good enough for you either, eyewitnesses have come forward saying that they knew one of those women, that she was a regular at the market and that she was indeed mentally retarded but I am sure you'll claim that they were bribed/intimidated.

There is absolutely no kind of evidence that you are mentally prepared to accept so stop asking for it.

#18     Feb 3, 2008
  9. Jihadi Kids

#19     Feb 3, 2008
  10. i asked for proof as to who actually set off the explosives. if the women were indeed rigged with explosives and were indeed retarded, anyone could have set them up without them knowing it.

so show me the proof of who set off the explosives.

#20     Feb 3, 2008