A New Untechnical Unalysis

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, May 12, 2008.

1. APA

APA

and no its not good enough for me to use

but someone else yes

for example if my friend keeps pestering me to give him some cool indic

I will give him yours

so yeahhh learn from it

it sucks to know that some guy is using your work

#21     May 14, 2008
  2. Somebody needs to use it, since I don't. I notice that you didn't provide the equation(s?) of your deconstruction, haha! But feel free to take the concept of ternary decision theory to its absurd conclusion.

#22     May 14, 2008
  3. dafong

dafong

why does this look like MACD?

#23     May 16, 2008
  4. Godamnit LOL. Trying not to laugh so hard but its not working.

#24     May 16, 2008
  5. Re looking like MACD, it could be unything. It's in the osculator family. And osculators all make SCT traders feel superior that THEY snagged the trade earlier. Cynics will remember that Jack started out using a home grown stoch as part of SCT. But that's all about to age out with the new three year rule. If he lives long enough he'll be able to say: "Stoch? I NEVER used THAT!"

#25     May 16, 2008
  6. No sense of humor, that crowd. His earliest postings here even had a mo-mo indicator (I forget which one) under the stoch.

#26     May 16, 2008
  7. You got a PM from him a month ago when you just registered TODAY?? Caught in a lie good sir, anyone with half a brain knows you are the Jack stalker :)

BUSTED!!

#27     May 16, 2008
  8. He look swordy.

I like jack, but he tends to draw the ire of the posters like a lightening rod ... so I'm sure that if he decided to chill out, a few of the posters would too.

But since that's never gonna happen, he pretty much brings it down on himself. :eek:

P.S. Still waiting for the live calls, video, blotter, hell, anything that says that he can actually trade that kool-aid he serves the ET members on a regular basis.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

#28     May 16, 2008
  9. If he's a failed trader, why do you insist on creating threads and posts about him on a daily basis. what is the point of it all?

#29     May 16, 2008
  10. I agree the he needs to chill out, I dont understand why he is still posting here like a madman at his age. But at the same time, he can just as easily be ignored and certainly doesnt need to have people starting threads about him at the rate that they do. If every poster whom someone had an issue with was treated the way Jack is, the entire front page of ET would just be bashing threads and nothing more.

#30     May 16, 2008