A New Untechnical Unalysis

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, May 12, 2008.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

Attachment: insistence.jpg
    This has been downloaded 206 time(s).
    wow! looks like you have managed to build a larger fan base, congrat! :D

#11     May 14, 2008
  2. ET periodically wearies of complexity and seeks simplicity from its puta(tive) gurus. Simple minds need simple rules to live by ("Red Light Short", "Thou Shalt Not Kill"). I am the Moses of trading. I bring monotheism to ET. And never forget, Jesus saves, but Moses invests. But being a realist, I fully expect that any ETer who uses my system will run the yellow lights.

#12     May 14, 2008
  3. Always an amusing jaunt with you Joe.

But you demean yourself by referencing your work in the context of what jack hershey says.

The invenerate troll left a 5 minute missive on my basic price action thread about how using the DOM to trade is the next big thing ... all the while the financials where making an extraordinary bull run en route to today's highs.

I swear, the guy is his own worst enemy around here. :D

#13     May 14, 2008
  4. :p ... LOL OL some more.

#14     May 14, 2008
  5. Indeed. To paraphrase Lao Tzu: "Those who post, do not trade. Those who trade, do not post."

But all this a(m/b)using banter ignores the fact that I have unvented the unified field theory of trading. It works on all time scales by adjusting only a single scalar factor. And fast fingers could run it on an abacus in real time.

Jack this morning, while he wasn't trading, commented that Insistence loses profits during the yellow lights. Being an old man himself, he should have recognized that I designed in frequent piss breaks for my own convenience.

#15     May 14, 2008
  6. APA

APA

this is going to sound like a major lie, but I already figured how it works, the delay is what separates your indicator from the others

money can be made with this thing, it really can assuming you cut loss and let winner run

your indic indicates trend in a normal way like all others but the longer the trend it activates greater leave way needed for reverse trend or just plain exit and form another

if you want you could make it even better by having the indicator self adjust signal for the starting trend when it starts from zero

and hypo, please stop posing these in color, I have all your indics in my files, color makes it easier to break into pixels and calculate

STOP WORKING FOR ME DAMN IT :D

#16     May 14, 2008
  7. I am still stuck on binary dammit!! :mad:

Somebody help me count to tree... thee...teee...

oh forget it....

• bsc.png
      File size:
      13.9 KB
      Views:
    #17     May 14, 2008
  8. Lies, you say? If you were making any money you would not be reading my posts. You say you deconstruct my undiecaturs, but never once have you offered equations in proof. But you are right about one thing: cut losses and let wieners run. A tight entry stop is the key to success. But don't get too smug. I never publish anything I really use.

#18     May 14, 2008
  9. WaveStrider, I like your systems. But do you never stand aside? And why the logarithmic scale on price? Do you trade logarithmic dollars?

#19     May 14, 2008
  10. APA

APA

look you are a smart older guy and you need some attention, we all do, humans are social animals

why the hell would I post a story how I ate pigeon poo, if I didn't have some need for interaction

BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE

I never post a decent indic online

make this your last mistake man,

#20     May 14, 2008